Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a limit to how much you can gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a limit to how much you can gain?

I'm just wondering because I am starting to think about going for a higher goal. I ask people on many differnent forums "Do you think I can gain 2 inches in 2 years" and I always get a yes from everyone. So that makes me think that I can possibly go for 3 inches in 3 years. That would put me at a solid BPEL of 10 inches. I want to know if, along the way to reaching my goal, will my gains just suddenly stop and come to a plateau? Or can I keep gaining forever if I invest the time and energy? Also, do you think gaining 3 inches in 3 years is realistic? Would it be more realistic to say 4 years? I have seen a guy online (mako was his name, I think) go from about 7.25" to 12". He also went from about 6 inches in girth to close to 9.
    Incognito2010
    Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-12-2009, 07:01 AM. Reason: additional information

A 12 x 9 ? That would be insane , try and find a link to the guy. With dedication and the proper routine you could see the 3 inches . It will take trial and error to break thru plateaus along the way.
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I can't find a link to him. This was back around the year 2000 when I had heard about him on the 'Penile Fitness' website. That was back when I first heard of PE.

Edit: The only thing I can find from googling "Mako penile fitness" is a link to someone else on 'Thunders Forum' talking about him. What is the biggest girth - Thunder's Place Free Penis Enlargement Forums
      Post #5
      Incognito2010
      Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-12-2009, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Like anything else there'll be a point of diminishing returns, but by applying more advanced techniques, increasing intensity, and learning more about your individual recovery abilities there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to gain on some level indefinitely.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Like anything else there'll be a point of diminishing returns, but by applying more advanced techniques, increasing intensity, and learning more about your individual recovery abilities there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to gain on some level indefinitely.

Yep, growth in levels. Take out the momentum and you should gain well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
          X