Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I gained 2 inches in 1.5 years. Routine Below.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gained 2 inches in 1.5 years. Routine Below.

1. Bathmate, Pump or Jelqs (Blood flowing in penis, semi erect)
    2. Throw on Extender Sleeve (Stealthman or another brand) Where all day and night, you can pee with them too and its no discomfort.
    3. 6 days on 1 day off.
    4. Extend 3 days a week to stretch penis to max length (4 hours a day) and throw back in sleeve.
    Film87
    Last edited by Film87; 07-11-2014, 02:06 AM.

Awesome gains, well done Sir.
    6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
    5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
    5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
    5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Not being arrogant, but I'll probably be a little disappointed if I don't gain about the same.

I measured myself last night and I'm a legit 6.8 BPEL. As in that's about the lowest measurement I can get. If I was being generous it's probably closer to 7.

And I started at 5.6 BPEL 6 months ago. And that's just doing the beginners excercises. I've even taken a few weeks off.

I'm amazed it works. But it does

Comment

Those are fantastic gains Film, congrats!
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

awesome gains! that extender must be working

Comment

Good for you cm79, congrats on those gains, but I'm in competition with myself not anyone else so I'm focusing on my gains, not comparing my gains to others. But glad your gains are coming in.

Comment

How come you use G26? Isn't that one for penis up to 7.6''?
              Mine does always tuck inside the stealth. I have no idea how.
              I've 4 sizes, ranging between F32 and E26. Are you circumsized or not?

The biggest problem is when I sit down. That's when it tucks inside.
              PanBird
              Last edited by PanBird; 01-08-2014, 12:41 PM.
              “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

The G26 goes as low as 6.9 I believe and up to 7.4. When I use my extender I can stretch up to about 7 inches, so I bathmate it, and stretch my unit in the stealth device. There's photos on my profile. I've been using this technique and scene my extender stretches and gains making good improvements. I use the stealth as an All Day Stretch Device.

Comment

Originally posted by Film87 View Post
                  The G26 goes as low as 6.9 I believe and up to 7.4. When I use my extender I can stretch up to about 7 inches, so I bathmate it, and stretch my unit in the stealth device. There's photos on my profile. I've been using this technique and scene my extender stretches and gains making good improvements. I use the stealth as an All Day Stretch Device.
                  Hmm...maybe stealth will come in hand when I buy a bathmate later on....
                  “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Awesome gains! Congratulations! Keep going!

By the way, you said you can pee with the extender. But can you take a dump with it?
                    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Where can I find the extender sleeve?

I googled 'stealthman extender sleeve' but couldn't find them.
                      Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                      NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Big Thing View Post
                        Awesome gains! Congratulations! Keep going!

By the way, you said you can pee with the extender. But can you take a dump with it?
                        Lol Take a look Stealth Innerwear
                        Yes you can.

Comment

yes, it's like a jock strap, it has a place where is goes under your balls and sits there comfortabley, if you look at my photos, your dick goes in the sleeve and then there's a spot for your balls and you can change how tight or loose you want it, its comfortable, it won't fall off.

Comment

I dont understand how does this stretch? It seems like its just cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by taozenter View Post
                              I dont understand how does this stretch? It seems like its just cloth.
                              The sleeve is tight and keeps the penis stretched. Not a hard stretch, but a stretch that teaches the penis to not shrink when cold or just flaccid.

Comment

Working...
                              X