Fleshlight as edging device???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleshlight as edging device???

Hey guys just ordered a fleshlight online coz im tired of wanking with my hands. Do you think a fleshlight would be a good edging device? I think it will be, plus it will feel so good and train you to last longer. What do you guys think? Pros and cons?

Hey PEkid,

I guess it would have it's advantages and disadvantages:

Sure a fleshlight will add a bit of excitement when you're wanking, but these devices are generally quite rough on the penis and edging really requires reducing the amount of direct stimulation to the gland so as not to cause it to become desensitised.

You can't really edge for a while if your unit has gone numb :|

Cult
    1 Dec '09 (NEW)
    BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
    MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
    EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
    MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Never tried any type of device.

Comment

Originally posted by PEkid View Post
        Hey guys just ordered a fleshlight online coz im tired of wanking with my hands. Do you think a fleshlight would be a good edging device? I think it will be, plus it will feel so good and train you to last longer. What do you guys think? Pros and cons?
        If the device is very tight it can cause you to severely raise your sensory threshold. This can make it difficult to come to orgasm from other stimuli.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Only comment I have on this is that when I use a fleshlight, I can reach orgasm way, way faster than jerking off. So, it's less abuse than using your hand. I'm new to PE though, so I don't know if it's a good idea or not.
          Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
          Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
          Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
          Goal: 8 x 6
          My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

edging is simply getting yourself to the p.o.r and trying to hold back...a flesh light would just give you more of incentive to do it ince it feels so damn good, however you might not be able to hold back as much as you would through your hand, but get back to me on how the felsh light felt i have been thinking of getting one myself they are supposed to be simply awsome!!! matter of fact i am deffinetlely getting one me and the gf just broke up and it might be a long time till i find some new tail

Comment

One of their models is called the Stamina Training Unit, or some such.

Fleshlight has a forum chiefly concerned with using the thing to combat premature ejaculation, might want to check it out.

Comment

I think the stimulation in fleshlights is too strong. Like Big Al said, if you get too used to a fleshlight, a vagina might not get you off anymore.
                Everyone dies...
                But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                  I think the stimulation in fleshlights is too strong. Like Big Al said, if you get too used to a fleshlight, a vagina might not get you off anymore.
                  This is something that definitely happens to some people with the STU, I read that as a common problem at the fleshlight forums.

I had a normal fleshlight and found it to be about the same as my ex-gf who was not very tight. I got rid of it after about a year because I couldn't clean a weird plastic/latex smell -- I always cleaned it after every use. The normal one does feel pretty much like a real vagina.
                  Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                  Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                  Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                  Goal: 8 x 6
                  My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                    I think the stimulation in fleshlights is too strong. Like Big Al said, if you get too used to a fleshlight, a vagina might not get you off anymore.http://www.images-avsforum.com/avs/n/P.jpg
                    Very true..I am really not a fan of devices like this they are a little too rough for my little pecker

Comment

I had tried two different fleshlight-like products. The first one was cheap and my cock was bigger than it. The second product was more expensive, and...was AMAZING. It felt exactly like a real vagina, once it warmed up from room temp

I will say, however, that I became less excited by the real thing after awhile, so down the trash chute it went
                      6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                      10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                      12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                      6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Hey zen. What product name was it? What kind of fleshlight brand?

Comment

It was the Lanni Barbi model. Dude, I'm telling you it was friggin amazing. Still think about it now and then. It was 50 bucks or so at F Street

Comment

I dont think this is really any different from a women having a vibrator. According to women they feel amazing and such but they are still able to get off while having sex so i dont really see and physical problems with using one of these
                            Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
                            9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
                            10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
                            11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
                            12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
                            1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

well, just as the clit can desensitize from the vibrator, so can the penis desensitize from the fake VAG

Comment

Working...
                              X