Started a while ago, got more intense recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started a while ago, got more intense recently

Hi all. Basically I started using an x30 bathmate in august and moved up to an x40 about a month ago. I started coming here for premature ejaculation and frankly DID NOT believe that one could make gains at all. I am 21 and in incredible shape. A few weeks prior to buying the x40 I quit smoking entirely, which was, in my opinion, the last unhealthy thing I did. Non-PE excersize is 6- times a week not counting the yoga I do 6 days a week. My routine used to be:

m/w/f: as many kegels as I could slowly do, catching myself as i relaxed. After a while I got lazy on the relaxing and my pelvic floor got tighter than it should have been getting.

I would also edge, but to be honest, I was horrible with it. I started finishing earlier (using a fleshlight) and eventually multiple times in an edging session whereas in august I wasn't even finishing sometimes.

I would then use the x30 in the shower, but never got past 7.25 ish.

This routine was pretty bad minus the kegels, which were good until I stopped reverse kegeling to loosen my pelvic floor. The edging would have been good but because I didn't have the discipline to not finish, it basically trained me to finish too soon. Now I am using this routine:

5 days a week: 50 kegels throughout my workout with dedicated reverse kegels at the end of them. I usually do 5 in between every set, which lets me rest for the actual set and gets them done with. I edge before the kegels and don't finish to try and train my mind to not think "dick touched = time to finish".

Afterwards I use the x40 since the x30 was kind of small. The x40 now has me between 7.75-8.0 and i use it every day, sometimes twice. I know that the pumps are EXTREMELY bone pressed and I need to measure on my own but it's definitely a jump regardless.

I do jelqs kind of throughout the day but I should do them in an organized way for sure.

I am also receiving a phallosan forte in the mail, which I am going to try and wear at night and as much as I can during the day.

So yeah. I am thinking about keeping this routine up until the gains stop coming, but so far, so good. Is there anything glaringly wrong? I know 5 days a week for kegels might make my muscles tired, but It doesn't really get sore any more
    . Also, by doing the kegels all at once with my workout and then stopping for the day and doing reverse kegels with my breathing, the muscle definitely gets looser than it was. Any thoughts?

Everyday is too much as people say here overtraining stops the gaining
    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I am also hearing a lot about constant stretching being needed for gains. People wear extenders and pump every day...are they doing it wrong? Or is there a specific exercise i should only do every other day?

Comment

Working...
      X