Maca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maca

If any of you have not tried maca in its powdered form as a daily supplement, I cannot urge you strongly enough to try it. Since taking it my sex drive and EQ has shot through the roof. It is an adaptogen, and will basically plug any hormonal holes you have and bring you back to correct balance, and this will certainly show in both your sex life and in your PE quest! Anybody else taking it?
    AUGUST 2009:
    NBPEL 5.5"
    EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
    NBPEL 6.75-7" (DEPENDING ON EQ)
    EG 5"

Yes mate I take maca currently. From my research it is apparantly very good for fertility. Also what I can definately notice without doubt is that when I am tired, if I take a teaspoon full in the morning, it really perks me up. When I dont take it I can be stuffed all day if I dont sleep enough.
    Caveat to this story would be not to take maca too late at night. I took it late one day and couldnt sleep, had to get up at 7 and I was still ping awake at 2.30!!! Made that mistake a couple of times so I quickly worked out the link between maca and feeling awake.
    Good suppliment though, because its a food (like a south american potato), its considered very safe.
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

It definitely does pick you up for the entire day, and for me anyway, it's given me the craziest hardons. 2 weeks in to taking it consistently, and my morning wood looks like my dick is going to rip open and another dick is going to climb out roaring LOL!! My girlfriend also takes it, and it has totally eased her PMS symptoms (thank god!)
      AUGUST 2009:
      NBPEL 5.5"
      EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
      EG 5"

Comment

any link to see ingredients?
        Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
        Short Goal: 7" / 5"
        Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
        Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

nipsey Maca is not a mixed pharmaceutical, it's a ground Peruvian root that has been found to have crazy medical benefits. If you do a search, you will find tons of documentation on it. Try it, it's amazing.
          AUGUST 2009:
          NBPEL 5.5"
          EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
          EG 5"

Comment

ok bro I look it up.

Thanks
            Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
            Short Goal: 7" / 5"
            Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
            Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

Thats right Bulldog, but like anything on the internet, when you search, you need to filter the sites that have a vested interest in promoting the benefits of Maca. So look for sites that seem remotely neutral to gain an understanding. That goes for all supplements though! There have been lots of studies on Maca aswell.

Here is a site that where I have previously cross referenced some of the studies that they refer to. There is also an extensive bibliography
              Complete Maca information from Drugs.com
              August 09
              NBPEL 6.25
              BPFSL 7 & 7/16
              BPEL - 6.9
              EG 5.4
              Current
              BPFSL
              8 5/8
              BPEL 7 15/16
              EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
              NBPEL - approx 7"
              The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Awesome resource RockofFox! Thanks!
                AUGUST 2009:
                NBPEL 5.5"
                EG 4.75"

OCTOBER 2009
                EG 5"

Comment

What do you guys mix it in? The taste is pretty bad (IMO) . I've mixed it with green tea, but man is it over powering.

Comment

I add a couple of tablespoons of gelatinized maca to 1/4 cup of raw cacao nibs (ground up in my coffee grinder) and about 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder. Add a pinch of cinammon, teaspoon of pure vanilla, some raw honey and maple syrop. Bring two cups of water to boil, add ingredients and let it sit while stirring occasionaly.

Awesome stuff and you will find out why they call chocolate a soft drug.

Comment

I just scoop it on a teaspoon and down it!! Chase it with some water and its gone. Hold your nose if you really hate it and you wont taste a thing. Maca aint that bad though. Not half as bad as spirulina or tribulus. Fuck me that stuffs gross!!
                      August 09
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                      BPEL - 6.9
                      EG 5.4
                      Current
                      BPFSL
                      8 5/8
                      BPEL 7 15/16
                      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                      NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
                        I just scoop it on a teaspoon and down it!! Chase it with some water and its gone. Hold your nose if you really hate it and you wont taste a thing. Maca aint that bad though. Not half as bad as spirulina or tribulus. Fuck me that stuffs gross!!

Thanks!! I tried that, and it works alot better than ruining a whole cup of my precious tea!

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                          Thanks!! I tried that, and it works alot better than ruining a whole cup of my precious tea!
                          Exactly, its only 1 disgusting mouthfull instead of a cup full
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"

Comment

I just take it in capsule form. Only a gram a day . one 500 mg in the morning and one at lunch. Definitely just makes you go insane if you're properly stimulated that is! Haven't noticed a real energy boost as you guys have stated.

Comment

I just ordered a pound of the damn stuff, bring it on.
                              A wise man once said "He with the biggest penis, wins."

Comment

Working...
                              X