Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie advice,

Hey lads,
    Cheers for any help here. I have just started the JP 90 day routine and am sticking with it. I measure up at 6" BPEL and 5" girth. I think my girth is big for my BPEL is that correct? If so is there anyway you guys could point me that i would benefit most from??

Hi Jelky!

5" girth is a very good girth size. That size looks pretty thick on a 6 inch penis. I began PE with 6 bpel x 5.1 girth and i always thought i had a thick penis. Maybe a guy who has 8 x 5 penis may not be overly impressed with his 5 inch girth but visually on a 6 bpel then a 5 inch girth looks pretty thick.

Off the top of my head i would say the average penis girth is from 4.5" to 5.25" and anything above is considered big. So you are pretty close to breaking out into the big range.

Many guys make pretty good gains with the JP beginners routine so my simple advice is just be consistent with you JP90. So do your workouts regularly and lets see what happens.

Comment

Just train consistently with Jp 90.

I started with 5 inches in girth and after 40 days of JP 90 routine I'm 5.5 Inches as far as girth goes.

Make sure you do the exercises correctly and do reverse kegels which are described in the bottom of the Jp 90 thread.

Here is some more info on reverese kegels:https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
      X