Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What determined penis size during puberty ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What determined penis size during puberty ??

i experienced a lot of stress during my teenage years, and at that time i was very skinny because i couldn't eat much because of the anxiety and stress ....they got me tired
    Im just wondering would I have not reached my full potential due to the effects of cortisol on testosterone ? Or may be some lack of nutrions or vitamin during puberty ?
    is penissize determined just by genetics? True or not

Penis size is not just determined by genetics even though they play a large role in it. But enviormental factors , toxins ,and a few other things but im no expert on the subject just i know for a fact genetics is not the only thing that affects puberty penis growth

Comment

I must have been hella stressed during puberty.
      “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Bless your heart heretohelp. You DO have a micropenis.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I think it's inverted, too.
          “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

I think you are stressing yourself too much now by over thinking it, also whatever the outcome will be, it will stress you even more, and for nothing, really.

You are here now, with your current stats, so don't worry, PE and enjoy.

And believe me when I say, that regardless of your stats, health is above all concerns, be it penile or overall health, and they are both interconnected, with stress affecting them both.

While I'm no MD, I will try to answer your question though, but take whatever I say with a grain of salt (as I'm no MD ), genetics play the biggest role in determining your penis size, but if for any reason (medical or otherwise) something "prevents" you from reaching your genetically designed size, then with PE, you can claim back your rightful size fast enough, then PE more for more, people can be greedy, you know.

Do you know, that laughing and fun increases health, and decreases depression and stress, cheer up and have fun!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by heretohelp View Post
              I gotta say this............If you have a micropenis and it's inverted.....can you elaborate?? ;-)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Well, I can't actually find it, but I've been told it's there. Unless I've been misunderstanding when people point at me and say 'dick'.

Comment

I must have been hella stressed during puberty.
                  Now that is funny!

So it is true ... it's not genetics, it is actually a combination of high levels of stress, anxiety, worry, and bitchiness that makes a woman.

Oh boy, I'm so glad my wife isn't on the forum anymore!! Hahaha.
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Pics? lol

Comment

During puberty, special receptors are present that react to growth harmones and once puberty is completed these receptors dissipate and are no longer present. Once these receptors are no longer present, growth harmones can no longer induce growth. During puberty, a proper chemical balance involving Androgenic harmones, FISH, testosterone among many others is required. Also, a proper level of zinc is a contributing factor. Accordingly, in addition to genetics, diet is a major contributing factor.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        During puberty, special receptors are present that react to growth harmones and once puberty is completed these receptors dissipate and are no longer present. Once these receptors are no longer present, growth harmones can no longer induce growth. During puberty, a proper chemical balance involving Androgenic harmones, FISH, testosterone among many others is required. Also, a proper level of zinc is a contributing factor. Accordingly, in addition to genetics, diet is a major contributing factor.
                        I couldn't eat much because I wasn't hungry and didn't have a huge appetite. But I wasn’t malnourished or starving, just skinny, and not very active for a few years My BMI at that time was about 16.5
                        when i was a teen male, I was extremely aroused and masturbated every day, could it stunt my growth ?

Comment

Originally posted by tlannh View Post
                          when i was a teen male, I was extremely aroused and masturbated every day, could it stunt my growth ?
                          I doubt it.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

so do you think my BMI at that time could affect or stunt my penis growth ?, Im 19 year old and my penis is just 6.5 nbpel
                            but my father is 7.5

Comment

Hey, don't say 'just', that's an average size. Also, it won't help you to compare to other people. Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of what you have and what you want to do with it rather than focusing on 'his is smaller' or 'his is bigger'. Your father's size, whilst it might provide a rough estimate of your size, will never be a guarantee. My mother has double F's and I ended up with a C

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                              Pics? lol
                              The internet isn't ready for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X