Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging after PE Excercises?

Hi all,

I read a lot of threads around here and have learnt a lot.

One thing I need clarifcation on is Edging. I read that some guys here do their PE routine and afterwords they edge for a bit and ejaculate. Apparently, the edging after the routine gave them better enlargment results. I always thought ejaculating close to a PE routine was always a bad thing, hindering maximum results from the PE routine.

So i'm now confused...will I receive better enlargement results if I finish off my routine with 45mins-1hr of edging?

Thanks

I edged right after my routine because i did not know youo were not suppose to. however i grew quite a bit most of it in the 5 and 6 month of PE. If you want to wait to do the edging thing that is OK to. But i think edging right after a routine actually increased my growth potential.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for the response

Would it be more efficient to edge and not ejaculate? Say, do a 1 hr edging session without ejaculating at all?

Comment

Originally posted by d99 View Post
        Thanks for the response

Would it be more efficient to edge and not ejaculate? Say, do a 1 hr edging session without ejaculating at all?
        I actually think it is dangerous to withhold ejaculations. I have withheld before and you feel xtremely hiorny the nexr day but this was moe of an irraation to me than a benifit. so ichoe to ejaculate at the end of each edging session.

Practice edging get to the PONR as much as you want to then end it with an ejaculation.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I have the same question too...i read a lot about edging and ejaculation after PE, and it seems there's no an agreement...so i'm still confused about it, so i'm planning to trying the following:
          for three coutinuous PE session, i'll finish one without edge, one with edge but no ejaculation, and the last one with edge and ejaculation...i guess this is a balance of all opinions...you don't edge every session (so you dont get overtrained easily), and you don't withhold ejaculations all the time when you edge...and most importantly, you keep release twice a week, which i think is a good frequency for gains i'll let you guys know how it goes

Comment

Working...
          X