Negative PIs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative PIs?

It's me again! I've been at the JP90 since last Monday on a 2 on 1 off routine. The first two sessions were awesome, I had sexy time on my off day, and had an incredible boner and I lasted for almost two hours. The girl had no idea what to do with herself. I went for two more sessions, and the one immediately after my rest day, I couldn't prevent a boner while stretching and jelqing, so it took forever. But after my fourth session, I found out that my boner wasn't as hard as it used to be, and I wasn't getting my usual morning wood. I took another rest day and continued. Last night was my sixth session, with my rest day being today. I had morning wood when I woke up, but my EQ wasn't all that great. I have noticed that my flaccid length is actually a little better (I know because it usually tries to shrink up quite a bit when it's cold, and today was hanging pretty low for the temperature), but I'm a little worried I may be experiencing negative PIs. I don't wanna go into tomorrow's session knowing I may be overworking my penis, but would it be a good idea to continue if I do get a morning boner? I haven't ejaculated since Sunday, so if I go on to three days without a hard boner I'm thinking I should maybe rest it? Or should I just continue the routine but do less reps? I know it's a little long of a paragraph, but maybe someone out there may be able to help! Thanks!
    Start:
    (1/6/14) BPEL: 6 3/4" NBPEL: 5 3/4" EG: 5 3/16" BPFSL: 7" NBPFSL: 6 1/8"

Short term goal: BPEL: 7 3/16" EG: 5 7/8"

Take a rest day in my opinion. Im relatively new and have already found the importance in rest. Let your EQ guide you. Ive already overtrained and probably lost a month off work because I was doing to much. If this continues cut back your routine or switch to a one off and on one until you can work your up. I currently switched to a one on one off and EQ is much better.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
      Take a rest day in my opinion. Im relatively new and have already found the importance in rest. Let your EQ guide you. Ive already overtrained and probably lost a month off work because I was doing to much. If this continues cut back your routine or switch to a one off and on one until you can work your up. I currently switched to a one on one off and EQ is much better.
      I take a rest day every two days. I think I might just lower my reps. And if my EQ doesn't improve I'll take a few days off and switch to every other day.
      Start:

Comment

Woohoo!! Woke up with a boner this morning. EQ was about 8-8.5. I will continue my routine, but back off on it a little. I will ejaculate after an edging session on Saturday just to reward my penis. I might even switch up to an every other day routine.
        Start:

Comment

Working...
        X