Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question?

hi guys .
    have a question and want to see if we can get more opinion about it.

presuming you have a sex with a girl, and you did not let her touch or see your litle monkey, do you think that the girl can tell what size do you have during intercourse? I mean if she can feel the difference if it is big or small ? talking about average size.

Originally posted by 5maybe View Post
    hi guys .
    have a question and want to see if we can get more opinion about it.

presuming you have a sex with a girl, and you did not let her touch or see your litle monkey, do you think that the girl can tell what size do you have during intercourse? I mean if she can feel the difference if it is big or small ? talking about average size.
    It depends on how much or how little foreplay you gave her. If you spent a lot of time on her snatch with your tongue, mouth and fingers and got her super horny, the sex will be great for her and she won't care how big or small you are.

Comment

yes you are right, but that does not answer the question.

Comment

I guess she meant to say no foreplay bigger the perception of your unit!!!!

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Well seeing as that information came from the only (or one of the only) female members of the gym I think that is the best advice you're gonna get.

The answer is yes, they will be able to tell, so I advise you use Nikki's approach...

LookAlive
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

thank you for reply,
              just was wondering if they can feel or not like we do about their stuff..

Comment

I answered the question but you didn't understand the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                  I answered the question but you didn't understand the answer.

I understood the answer!!!! Do I get some extra credit points???
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Well Nikki, I did understand the question bust just wasn't that clear for me that's all.
                    what i meant by my question is: we are human we got fulled by our eyes before anything else. say if I show the girl my unit and it is to huge she may be scared and tell me NO i can't handle that (simple example). or if i show her my small unit she may get disipointed.
                    so the psycology of human play another game here. it is like if you are hungry and you think that you can eat a big shunck of roast beef but in reality when you get to the meal you eat what your stomach can handle and you left the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                      I understood the answer!!!! Do I get some extra credit points???

I will give a credit, why you not exchange our dick for couple months while you exercise my unit , I will use yours hahahha
                      Joke.

Comment

Well Nikki, I did understand the question bust just wasn't that clear for me that's all.
                        what i meant by my question is: we are human we got fulled by our eyes before anything else. say if I show the girl my unit and it is to huge she may be scared and tell me NO i can't handle that (simple example). or if i show her my small unit she may get disipointed.
                        so the psycology of human play another game here. it is like if you are hungry and you think that you can eat a big shunck of roast beef but in reality when you get to the meal you eat what your stomach can handle and you left the rest.
                        There is no simple answer for what you asking. Some girls, mostly young ones, might "think" a bigger penis will give them more pleasure. As you get a little older and start dating women who have had some experience, you will see they are more interested in your foreplay abilities and your sexual technique rather than your size.

Comment

Working...
                        X