Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to say thank you very, very much (and advice for noobs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to say thank you very, very much (and advice for noobs)

Hi all, I found this board maybe two months back and documented a very shaky start to PE. In the very beginning, as a complete n00b, I ended up killing my erection for a few days. This caused me to freak out and make a couple of threads where my primary concern was that I had made myself impotent for life. Not so needless to say, this was overcome (pun intended) about five days later and my erections went back to what they used to be before starting PE.

On a train home from London, after giving PE a break, I decided to do some kegels. I did around a hundred - slow, well focussed kegels - with the same mindset I have when I lift weights. The next morning, I was in for a surprise as I awoke from an insane erection, a real number 10, that I had forgotten existed. This erection was so powerful that what I was previously calling number 10s were really around 7.5! I was overjoyed by the power of kegels and over the next few days I went a bit overboard with them and thus overtrained my PC, resulting in poorer erections and dribbling cum.

I took about a week off, and again did the kegels and yes, again I found that I could achieve much better erections (only an hour later). Thus, I faced a dilemma: how much freaking kegels should I do?!?! [I had given up on PE at this point because of the starting effect it had had on my erections (both when I just started and a few days later when I tried again).] There was conflicting reports on the website: On JonPop's beginner routine, he recommends doing it every day while the guide in this website recommends every other day.

So I came back here and tried to find an optimum kegeling routine and got feedback which wasn't very enlightening (no offence, I appreciate the consideration nontheless). I knew I was on my own and had to devise a good routine for my body. I tried the 50 kegels (3 to 5 second, tight ones, as recommended by this site) every other day to no avail. I was getting irritated and said screw it, if I can't get those insane erections, might as well just try to make my dick bigger.

And here we are. Five days back, I decided to go back to JonPop's routine. I followed it to the T (including the recommended daily quick kegels), and from experience I changed my grip to a lighter one and invested in some Nivia Moisturizing Lotion as opposed to the crappy Vaseline I was using before. My friends, the results are amazing. My dick is getting bigger, absolutely no doubt about it, and the ROCK SOLID SUPER DICK IS BACK! And this time it's here to STAY!!!! This is the thank you part, thank you for that fantastic routine because I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it WORKS (at least for me), provided it is done CORRECTLY. Keep the grip light you beginners, otherwise you'll sabotage your dick. And for the love of god, DO NOT OVERTRAIN YOUR PC WITH KEGELS! It's important to do them quick if you're going to be doing them every day and a hundred at a time.

Anyway, I've finally found what's best for me, and my erections are grand now. Another thing to fellow beginners, you can get great feedback here, but in the end this is still a very personal discovery. You have to listen to your body and find what's best for you and this could take time. Peace.

Excellent post and great advice!

Sometimes we men do things the hard way, only to learn that we should have done them the right way to begin with
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the kind words enlargen. Glad to hear that things are way better for you.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Enlargen: Great advice and post! Your experience puts EQ into perspective: We can only judge it based on our past experiences. You might think you have an EQ of 10, but really only have a 7.5. . .
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X