Hey jelqing questing plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey jelqing questing plz help

Ive been doing pe for about two weeks now and just have a question?When jelqing is ur head supose to inflate full of blood or not cause sometimes its happends and when it doesnt i feel the jelq is not affective. and Is it better to jelq fast or really slow???
    Fresh19
    Last edited by Fresh19; 10-15-2009, 01:48 PM.

The glans should enlarge a bit, but not as much as the shaft does. The erection level you jelq at will be the most obvious variable as to how much larger your unit expands during the exersize but the tension in the grip you use will also affect expansion. You should never jelq over 75% EL and in theory this should allow for approximately 25% expansion, likewise the lower EL you jelq at the more expnasion you should notice. Starting out, 3-5 seconds per stroke is recommended but as you get practiced and more experienced, increasing to as much as 6-8 seconds will enhance your workout. Try to jelq at 30-60% EL and use a light grip. Fast jelqing is really just masturbating in my oppinion. Keeping your capillaries expanded for longer periods will enhance growth. Good Luck!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

THx alot

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      The glans should enlarge a bit, but not as much as the shaft does. The erection level you jelq at will be the most obvious variable as to how much larger your unit expands during the exersize but the tension in the grip you use will also affect expansion. You should never jelq over 75% EL and in theory this should allow for approximately 25% expansion, likewise the lower EL you jelq at the more expnasion you should notice. Starting out, 3-5 seconds per stroke is recommended but as you get practiced and more experienced, increasing to as much as 6-8 seconds will enhance your workout. Try to jelq at 30-60% EL and use a light grip. Fast jelqing is really just masturbating in my oppinion. Keeping your capillaries expanded for longer periods will enhance growth. Good Luck!!
      Thx alot i will keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
      X