No equipment gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No equipment gains?

So I've been doing PE for a good month and I've noticed that my EQ is much better and I even notice some flaccid gains (no erect gains, yet.)

So, I was wondering if anyone has gained .5'' - 1'' in erect growth without any equipment. Like the pump and all that stuff. I live with many people (in a dorm) so it'd be very difficult to use such equipments.

Last, are there any "veteran" PEers that started with a 4'' EG and got it to +4.5'' ? I'm really aiming for a 5'' EG but the more I read about others results, them ore it seems unlikely.

Thanks everyone!

I started out with 4" by 4".
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      I started out with 4" by 4".
      So what are you now?

Comment

Originally posted by ZahidMai View Post
        So what are you now?
        8.5" by 6".

Comment

Sweet jesus… Sounds like a great exaggeration. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YA BROTHA.

Comment

Originally posted by ZahidMai View Post
            Sweet jesus… Sounds like a great exaggeration. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YA BROTHA.
            4 years to get the length and 6" base girth. The remaining 8 years was spent working on girth in other areas and expanding the head.

Comment

Yes it is very possible to achieve gains like that. I gained an inch in Erect Length and Girth in one year. I am working on a thread that will explain how I made my gains. Follow my journey https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post805061
              GROWER TO SHOWER IN ONE YEAR
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post805061

Comment

Working...
              X