Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.5 months- still no results

Hi all,
    i am doing the JP routine about 2.5 month, and i still can't say for sure that i see results not in length and not in girth,
    also before this routine i was doing another routine for about a month untill i get here and started the JP.

i'm taking l-arginine 500mg almost each day i practice,

what's wrong with me ? is there any way to know where i'm wrong ? or what can I do?

Thanks in advanced

Well whats your routine and are you heating up. Also do you see any increase in veins?

Comment

Originally posted by newtope View Post
      Hi all,
      i am doing the JP routine about 2.5 month, and i still can't say for sure that i see results not in length and not in girth,
      also before this routine i was doing another routine for about a month untill i get here and started the JP.

i'm taking l-arginine 500mg almost each day i practice,

what's wrong with me ? is there any way to know where i'm wrong ? or what can I do?

Thanks in advanced
      Are you warming up? If not, then DO IT! If you are, make them longer and more intense.

Are you warming down? See above.

If warming up isn't the problem then bare in mind that everyone grows at different times, it takes some people a lot longer than others. Perservere and have faith!

Also, you may wont to check your technique, I'm sure this isn't the problem but it's worth double-checking.

I've heard the problem can also sometimes be mental. Stop thinking "Does this work?" or "Is it ever going to grow" and start thinking "This IS going to work" and "I can feel it growing!!!".

Hope this helps!!

LookAlive
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Hey again newtope,
        I'm sorry to hear that you haven;t experienced any noticeable gains as of yet but remember, its only been 2.5 months and many people don't see viable gains for as many as 6-8 months. I understand it is discouraging when others seem to be gaining rather fast while you are stuck with no gains, but you have to keep up the faith. We can analyze your routine and make sure you indeed are doing everything correctly but we would need an accurate account of each segment of your routine. This is another reason why logs are so important, so we can track each segment of your program and make adjustments where necessary rather than having to guess at what is slowing gains. Please be as accurate as you can and describe your "complete" routine in detail for us so we can all look for possible improvements. We know you're doing JP's 90 day program so just start from the beginning of a routine and walk us through each step if you would please.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

...and i still can't say for sure that i see results not in length and not in girth...
          Haven't you measured before starting your routine and recently? With PE it's not a good idea to try and eyeball your gains- you need to take regular measurement to ensure you're making progress.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

i did take measurement before, but i can say that for sure i havn't growth of 0.5 cm in length or girth, maybe 0.1-0.3 but i'm not sure, cause measurement results are different from time to time.

i don't see increase in veins (just when i do the jelqs)

i warming up and down by shower 10 minutes before and 5 minutes after,

i'm doing the JP as secribed, 5 days a week:
            1. warm up 10 minutes shower
            2. helicopter, strech to left, 25 quick kegels whils streching, 10 circles with strech to the with the clock and 10 agains the clock, helicopter, strech to the right and repeat the above, helicopter strech out and repeat, heilcopter - strech out and repeat, and helicopter
            3. doing 50 rep of wet jelqs (100 wet jelqs), at about 60%, hand after hand,
            4. doing 60 v-jelqs
            and repeat those both jelqs twice more,
            which makes it 150 rep (300 jelqs) and 90 rep vjelp (180) total.
            5. i warm down by 5 minutes shower (focus on the penis of course)
            i took the l-arginine almost each day before i start the workout.

Thanks

Comment

that might even be to much of an intense workout for you as it is for alot of people ... try doing a lighter workout , and make sure your using proper form.

You might wanna shoot a PM to KP if he doesn't post here , I know he went a while without seeing gains and then ended up gaining 2 inches in a short amount of time

Comment

i did take measurement before, but i can say that for sure i havn't growth of 0.5 cm in length or girth, maybe 0.1-0.3 but i'm not sure, cause measurement results are different from time to time.

i don't see increase in veins (just when i do the jelqs)

i warming up and down by shower 10 minutes before and 5 minutes after,

i'm doing the JP as secribed, 5 days a week:
                1. warm up 10 minutes shower
                2. helicopter, strech to left, 25 quick kegels whils streching, 10 circles with strech to the with the clock and 10 agains the clock, helicopter, strech to the right and repeat the above, helicopter strech out and repeat, heilcopter - strech out and repeat, and helicopter
                3. doing 50 rep of wet jelqs (100 wet jelqs), at about 60%, hand after hand,
                4. doing 60 v-jelqs
                and repeat those both jelqs twice more,
                which makes it 150 rep (300 jelqs) and 90 rep vjelp (180) total.
                5. i warm down by 5 minutes shower (focus on the penis of course)
                i took the l-arginine almost each day before i start the workout.

Thanks
                What days on/days off do you do?

Jon Pop's routine states 5 on and 2 off but people do prefer to follow the routine using 2 on and 1 off.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

Originally posted by LookAlive View Post
                  What days on/days off do you do?

Jon Pop's routine states 5 on and 2 off but people do prefer to follow the routine using 2 on and 1 off.
                  5 on and 2 off seems pretty intense. I do a 2 on and 1 off.

Comment

i do

i do 5 on and 2 off,
                    do you think it's better to do 2 on and 1 off ?

any more suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

i do 5 on and 2 off,
                      do you think it's better to do 2 on and 1 off ?

any more suggestions?

Thanks a lot!
                      I would reccomend you go onto the 2 days on and 1 day off routine.

Just give it a go, I believe even Jon Pop himself has said that a 2 days on and 1 day off routine would probably be more beneficial.

Hmmm, I'm can't really think of anything else.. Just have faith!

LookAlive

Comment

Working...
                      X