jelq grip tightness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelq grip tightness

reading many of these posts i am still unsure of how tight to grip my dick when doing jelqs. does anyone have a good comparison to the grip tightness besides not cracking an egg? i am pretty clueless because i feel like that wouldnt do a thing.

Well, I find that just squeezing hard enough to push the blood through the penis to the tip. There should be no pain involved and really doesn't require a lot of pressure. Just a little harder than you might when stroking it for pleasure. I am sure all grips vary somewhat but just be careful and squeeze as hard as you can comfortably as you do it.
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Comment

Hi. I've notice that when I ok grip to tight, the grip squeezes blood through my pecker and is hard (not erect) and I don't move the blood bulge. So I lighten the grip where as the blood bulge is then moving up the shaft. Just my two cents.

Comment

i only sqeeze for enough blood to reach my tip and then repeat but if your sqeezing hard and its not hurting the next day than be my guest

Comment

Grip tightness also depends on erection level. If you are nearly flaccid you have to grip tighter in order to move anything, but the same tight grip on an erect or nearly erect shaft would be a true recipe for trouble. Also, your grip will depend on the lubrication you use. Too tight a grip with poor lube will end up with a lot of skin being pulled up the shaft and not as much blood. Make sure you use an overhand grip so you can get as close to your base as possible. If I am getting a good feel on my corpus spongiosum as I jelq I am confident everything is going well. I don't know if you can v-jelq too tightly, unless you have extremely strong fingers.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X