When do we stop growing naturally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do we stop growing naturally?

When does the avg male penis naturally stop growing (no PE)

My guess is somewhere between 18-22. I'm only 20 and I'm 7.5bpel. I'm hopeing I've got some natural gains left in me.. that in conjuction with PE could make some impressive dick!

I used to want 8x6.. but I'm starting to REALLY want 9inch with rock hard eq.. I pray for that.

Originally posted by ajmarket View Post
    When does the avg male penis naturally stop growing (no PE)

My guess is somewhere between 18-22. I'm only 20 and I'm 7.5bpel. I'm hopeing I've got some natural gains left in me.. that in conjuction with PE could make some impressive dick!

I used to want 8x6.. but I'm starting to REALLY want 9inch with rock hard eq.. I pray for that.
    About 22 i think.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

It depends on the person / diet and a few other factors

Comment

diet?
        26/04/09

BPEL 6"
        EG (mid) 4.75"
        EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
        EG ( mid) 5"
        EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
        2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

age and growth...

not sure about when we actually cease our growing physically, but i've thought about this as well. i've noticed that some of the guys who have posted some great gain logs have been on the younger side when they started PE (around 19 or your age - thereabouts). i wish i had been astute enough to even think of it when I was that age!! i do think that is an advantage. if the penis is still technically in a growing phase, then doing PE should enhance your growth; it would be like working in concert with your natural growth to increase it. at least that stands to reason. i bet you'll have some really nice gains. based on your reported stats, you're already starting out with a good sized cock. i'll bet your non-bone pressed measurements are somewhere around 7 inches or so (a great starting place, if you combine that with the body's natural ability to also help out). all the best wishes for great gains coming your way and good luck to you!!!!! --7InchStart

Comment

thanks 7inchstart.

My main goal is amazing EQ.

I'm mentally screwed cause I'm scared to even try fucking a girl cause I think my erection will fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ajmarket View Post
              thanks 7inchstart.

My main goal is amazing EQ.

I'm mentally screwed cause I'm scared to even try fucking a girl cause I think my erection will fail.
              If you think it will fail, it probably WILL fail. You need to adjust your thinking.
              Like the man said..."Ive got a thousand troubles and most of them haven't even happened yet."

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

The older you are the mosre potentisal you have for gains from PE.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I dont uderstand why that would be true kingpole the opposite makes more sense. Only reason I would think that to be true would be if homeostasis slowed down as we aged.
                  Starting Size
                  9/22/09
                  BPEL 6' NBPEL 5.5 EG 4.5

Now
                  NBPEL 6.3 EG 4.65

Short Term Goal
                  6.5' BPEL 4.75'' EG

Long Term Goal
                  7+ BPEL 5.5 EG

Comment

My dads penis was 6 inches erect the same as me so do you think ive stopped growing im 19 ?

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
                      My dads penis was 6 inches erect the same as me so do you think ive stopped growing im 19 ?
                      Not if you continue to do the exercises.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

i believe we complete puberity by the age 21 but i think penis size has to do with how much blood you have flow threw it like a ballon

Comment

Working...
                        X