Most girls.. don't know size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most girls.. don't know size

So lastnight I was laying in bed with my wife and she knows all about my PE experiment. She actually said she doesn't want me to get any bigger but I am just over 6 BPEL so i want to extend and widen just a tad you know... She normally finishes every time we have sex but I gotta work pretty hard... haha

Anyway, we were talking about me doing the exercises and i asked her how big she thought i was...

---she said 10 inches!!!!---- i told her NO I am not that big and she said
    ---I know your at least 9 inches--- I didn't correct her... sometimes it's better to leave them in the dark..

This goes to show you that most girls really don't know anything about the size of dicks. I know some do and especially the ones that are members here so please don't take offense.

Starting Stats
    • BPEL: 6 1/8
    • NBPEL: 5 15/16
    • MEG: 5 2/8
    • NBPFL: 5 1/2
    • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
    First Goal:
    • BPEL: 6.5
    • NBPL: 6
    • MEG: 5.5
    • NBPFL: 6
    • Weight: 285

thats cool, its good for you. but the thing is most girls do know size and they know it very well. trust me , girls know how to tell u things that make you think you got the long John, but they know. im not saying ur wife is doing that, just saying most are very familiar with size.

how long you been PEing?
    This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Comment

Originally posted by THISONESFORYOU View Post
      thats cool, its good for you. but the thing is most girls do know size and they know it very well. trust me , girls know how to tell u things that make you think you got the long John, but they know. im not saying ur wife is doing that, just saying most are very familiar with size.

how long you been PEing?

Just started..... lol you?
      Starting Stats
      • BPEL: 6 1/8
      • NBPEL: 5 15/16
      • MEG: 5 2/8
      • NBPFL: 5 1/2
      • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
      First Goal:
      • BPEL: 6.5
      • NBPL: 6
      • MEG: 5.5
      • NBPFL: 6
      • Weight: 285

Comment

Originally posted by justaninch View Post
        So lastnight I was laying in bed with my wife and she knows all about my PE experiment. She actually said she doesn't want me to get any bigger but I am just over 6 BPEL so i want to extend and widen just a tad you know... She normally finishes every time we have sex but I gotta work pretty hard... haha

Anyway, we were talking about me doing the exercises and i asked her how big she thought i was...

---she said 10 inches!!!!---- i told her NO I am not that big and she said
        ---I know your at least 9 inches--- I didn't correct her... sometimes it's better to leave them in the dark..

This goes to show you that most girls really don't know anything about the size of dicks. I know some do and especially the ones that are members here so please don't take offense.

It's completely TRUE we have no idea, we have no idea because we dont have experience measuring penises. I was chatting with a guy a long time ago, he asked how big was the biggest guy I was ever with and I told him that I didnt know what the measurement would be but I'll make a guess. he pulled out a spray paint can, put his arm next to it, and sent me a picture. I laughed super hard when he said "THAT is how big he was?!?!?!" I said "Ummm no lol I told you I didnt know inches".
        All we know is, were turned on. I think face and a decent body is WAY more important that his penis...BAR NONE. Face Face Face!...eyes.
        A hard man is good to find.

Comment

Originally posted by baybabe View Post
          It's completely TRUE we have no idea, we have no idea because we dont have experience measuring penises. I was chatting with a guy a long time ago, he asked how big was the biggest guy I was ever with and I told him that I didnt know what the measurement would be but I'll make a guess. he pulled out a spray paint can, put his arm next to it, and sent me a picture. I laughed super hard when he said "THAT is how big he was?!?!?!" I said "Ummm no lol I told you I didnt know inches".
          All we know is, were turned on. I think face and a decent body is WAY more important that his penis...BAR NONE. Face Face Face!...eyes.
          So the guys has to have a face and eyes. Maybe that is what my problem is i have not face or eyes.....funny huh. Hey in know what your sayin.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

how long you been PEing?
            Nah they don't. Thier perception is different than ours. Perhaps they prefer to measure us by the size of our hearts.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Face and eyes give us more details. Perhaps we should be more concerned about a clean face free of blackheads or dead skin. clear eys with a glimmer of hope. Not the failure to thrive look i see in all those metro blokes. Give us some details BB.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Face and eyes give us more details. Perhaps we should be more concerned about a clean face free of blackheads or dead skin. clear eys with a glimmer of hope. Not the failure to thrive look i see in all those metro blokes. Give us some details BB.
                A groomed face is always a good idea.

FACE...
                http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...rk-smile-1.jpg

But you dont have to be a super model to possess sexy facial features.

Comment

Give us details on sexy facial features BB. The guys in the picture looks northern european decent wtih a long Brittish nose. High cheek bones and facial hair. What about this guy turns you on. The eyes, the nose, the lips, the beard?? .....Smile?

Comment

I see what your saying Ms. baybabe and Mr.Kingpole, but where im from size is all the girls want and know. sometimes i see the ugliest mothafuckers alive with the hotest girls and that means 2 things:

1-He got money or/and
                    2-He got a big penis

i swear i got fedup to see so many beautiful girls with ugly guys that i aproached some and i ask these girls , i said " yo why you with these guys, there not good looking at all" and they told me straight up " because he got a big penis and the other got money". i was like damn. I said what about average guy good looking and all that... She says if they have a guy with an 8inch dick they cant go back to someone who has less then that. They also told me they get guys who have both the looks and the penis or the money.

now im not saying its like that everwhere, but in my city is becoming like that.

i need a bigger penis, or i gotta move to another city lol

(im in a month and 2weeks in the routine btw justaninch
                    i started with 6.5inches erect and i still didnt mesure but my flacid is hanging longer)

Comment

I see what your saying Ms. baybabe and Mr.Kingpole, but where im from size is all the girls want and know. sometimes i see the ugliest mothafuckers alive with the hotest girls and that means 2 things:

1-He got money or/and
                      2-He got a big penis

i swear i got fedup to see so many beautiful girls with ugly guys that i aproached some and i ask these girls , i said " yo why you with these guys, there not good looking at all" and they told me straight up " because he got a big penis and the other got money". i was like damn. I said what about average guy good looking and all that... She says if they have a guy with an 8inch dick they cant go back to someone who has less then that. They also told me they get guys who have both the looks and the penis or the money.

now im not saying its like that everwhere, but in my city is becoming like that.

i need a bigger penis, or i gotta move to another city lol

(im in a month and 2weeks in the routine btw justaninch
                      i started with 6.5inches erect and i still didnt mesure but my flacid is hanging longer)
                      Well, i think when a woman really see's 8 or 9" She is in reality looking at 6.5". Those ugly men you were talking about likely know how to treat a lady right. Women who put size demand on men are shallow and superficial. You need to move onto someone that likes you. And girls who only date you for $$$$ will kill you to get your $$$$.

Comment

true

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          Give us details on sexy facial features BB. The guys in the picture looks northern european decent wtih a long Brittish nose. High cheek bones and facial hair. What about this guy turns you on. The eyes, the nose, the lips, the beard?? .....Smile?
                          It's just... "je ne sais qua" its the dimples, its the eyes, its the chiseled jaw, its the smile, he looks like he smells good and when he's working hard and smells bad...he still smells sexy. Dont know, just wanna chew right through his belt buckle.

THISONESFORYOU... Thats really interesting! I see men & women coupled up with (what I think) ugly people often but I didnt link it up to size or money. I thought more like...she/he takes care of her/him. I think maybe they say that he's got a big dick cause they dont wanna say something stupid. Maybe they DO really just want a guy with a big dick but I can only imagine finding people to date like that! "Hey, wanna go out some time?" "Sure, OH WAIT...lemme feel your pants" lol. I have a hard enough time with my dating check list to add cock size to it.

Comment

It's just... "je ne sais qua" its the dimples, its the eyes, its the chiseled jaw, its the smile, he looks like he smells good and when he's working hard and smells bad...he still smells sexy. Dont know, just wanna chew right through his belt buckle.

THISONESFORYOU... Thats really interesting! I see men & women coupled up with (what I think) ugly people often but I didnt link it up to size or money. I thought more like...she/he takes care of her/him. I think maybe they say that he's got a big dick cause they dont wanna say something stupid. Maybe they DO really just want a guy with a big dick but I can only imagine finding people to date like that! "Hey, wanna go out some time?" "Sure, OH WAIT...lemme feel your pants" lol. I have a hard enough time with my dating check list to add cock size to it.

Goodness i feel a rep point coming on.

Comment

Hey, It's not all about the size of your penis. When you first meet a girl, does she look inside your pants before returning your greeting?
                              Looks and charm help to get you introduced. It is only afterwards that penis size comes into it. You have to look at the whole picture.
                              I new a guy who was as ugly as hell, but he had all the girls. No it was not his big dick, but his charm and personality melted the heart of every girl. Look at the whole picture and you will have a lot more success.
                              John Foster

Comment

Working...
                              X