Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much pe to have quick results how much did you train and rest and see rresults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much pe to have quick results how much did you train and rest and see rresults

has anyone had quick sucess with pe within months of starting if so how long and how many days a week did you train and how many did you rest i would appreciate your help if it worked for you it will prob work 4 me 2

Well, everyone is different im one that had big gains but they did not come within the first few months. Some have slower steadier gains. Some gain very little then wham a huge growth spurt. Some but very few don't grow at all.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

In my first 2 months I gained a half inch in BPEL. Pretty sure that qualifies as quick success. I followed JonPop's newbie routine to the letter, 5 days on, 2 days off.
      Starting stats:.......Current stats:
      BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
      EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Hi,
        The gains achieved per person vary according to personal circumstances. There are many contributing factors such as general health, workout used etc. If you are looking for quick gains, I would suggest that you use a combination of methods to get gains, and not just exercises. Using a combination of exercises, pills and an enlargement device will speed up your gains immensely. Good luck.
        John Foster

Comment

Originally posted by fosjoh View Post
          Hi,
          The gains achieved per person vary according to personal circumstances. There are many contributing factors such as general health, workout used etc. If you are looking for quick gains, I would suggest that you use a combination of methods to get gains, and not just exercises. Using a combination of exercises, pills and an enlargement device will speed up your gains immensely. Good luck.
          Are you spamming for size gentics and trying to be clever?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I removed the link from his sig. Now we shall see.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I use https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html. I started with it 5 on and 2 off and had to restrain myself from doing 6 on and 1 off. I gained an inch in length and almost 3'4" in girth over 3 months.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

i did 3 on now im gonna take 2 off caus i was masturbating for hours and having multiple ejactulations im kinda sore

Comment

Working...
                X