Newbie Gains - Can They Be Exhausted In One Dimension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Gains - Can They Be Exhausted In One Dimension

This is probably a dumb question, but it was in my dumb head, so I figured I would ask.

Do you guys think we have separate newbie gain potentials in girth and length?

For example, if I gain 0.75 inches in length, could I possibly exhaust all of my newbie gains, making any girth gains more difficult to achieve? Or are there certain amounts of both girth and length that are possible to gain relatively easily, that are independent of each other?

It seems like there should be separate "newbie gain potential" for girth and length, but I was just curious if anyone thinks there is something like a "unified newbie gain potential", a total amount of growth, that once used up, is no longer available for easy growth in the other dimension.

That is a very good question actually, not dumb at all. I would be very interested in finding out the answer from some of the vets or people who have experienced these gains. Personally I have been able to get really quick newbie gains in length but virtually none with girth. So I am going to try to max out my length gains before concentrating seriously on girth. There is a thread on the site about achieving length before girth, and that is what I will do just because it is the course my dick chose for me. Also, some people seem to get length gains quickly from newbie gains and some get great girth gains. Getting both at the same time is quite rare from what I can see.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

That is an interesting question that I don't have an answer for. Welcome anyway. I can personally say that I have gained about an inch in length and over a half an inch in girth over the last two months. I would give the whole inch of length up for an inch of girth lol. So I hope that's not true or I wasted girth on length!
      start 12/17/13

4.5 fnbpl / 4.4 fmg / 4.5 fbg
      6.75 enbpl / 4.8 meg / 5.1 ebg

Current 02/01/14

4.75 fnbl / 4.75 fmg / 5.00 fbg
      7.75 enpl / 5.25 meg / 5.5 ebg

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing. If I had to guess, I would guess that you have "separate" newbie potential in both dimensions but it could just be that I want it to be true so I can gain some girth! Actually, thinking about it, I bet it is way more individual than we all want to think. Some may have both length and girth newbie potential, some maybe more length, some maybe more girth, some not at all...
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Definitely, fingers crossed in the future that we can get some nice girth gains

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
          I've been wondering the same thing. If I had to guess, I would guess that you have "separate" newbie potential in both dimensions but it could just be that I want it to be true so I can gain some girth! Actually, thinking about it, I bet it is way more individual than we all want to think. Some may have both length and girth newbie potential, some maybe more length, some maybe more girth, some not at all...

Comment

Thank you for the replies guys.

kickinthemebs, I've seen the Length Before Girth threads, and they've convinced me to go for length first, but I guess I'm just worried that I'll get length and no girth. That would be disappointing. You say you gained virtually no girth, but your sig says you gained 0.25 inches. I think that's great, and it puts you right in average territory.

Largeandincharge, I agree. I hope it's not true. I am after girth, too. I would gladly forgo all length gains for any girth gains at all.

Steneo, you're probably right. Everything with PE seems to be so specific to the individual, it wouldn't surprise me if this is too.

Thanks guys. Hopefully we'll get some more feedback on tthis

Comment

Yeh true, gains are gains I suppose. I meant that I got that 0.25 gains in the first 2 months of PE and nothing since, probably from improved EQ I am guessing. Yeh I think PE is so fascinating because there is always a learning curve, testing, experimenting, researching, to find out what works for you best. Anyway, hopefully you get the gains you are hoping for.

Comment

"Newbie" gains usually come from immediate improvements in EQ first.

There's another thread where this is being discussed at length as well: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ner-gains.html
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  "Newbie" gains usually come from immediate improvements in EQ first.

There's another thread where this is being discussed at length as well: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ner-gains.html
                  Thanks for the link BigAl. I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThinJohnny View Post
                    Thanks for the link BigAl. I'll check it out.
                    You're welcome
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X