Time Managment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Managment

I am looking to get serious about a program, more specifically the 90 day beginners program. I have tried to start PE before but i would get a week in and would no longer be committed. My problem is time. The only time i have is 30 min or so before bed. I need to adjust a program to fit within a smaller time frame or ill loose interest again after a week or 2. I think my biggest issue is the time spent warming up and cooling down. This is the most important so i obviously don't want to skimp on this, but i also cant be sitting in the bathroom 10-15 min every night warming up then back to the bathroom to warm down. Are there alternative to warming up and down instead of using a hot wash cloth because without constantly re-wetting the cloth it does not hold heat obviously. My goals are predominately girth from PE, while also working on my stamina, EQ, and all the other things to improve overall sexual well being through all the other excellent methods listed on this site.

If someone could offer some guidance id appreciate it. Thanks

Have you tried setting out a schedule? How accurate is your 30 minute estimate? Are you completely busy for all of the hours of the day with the exception of 30 minutes before you sleep? If so, what if you went to bed a little later so that you could train?
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yea my day is tied up with work... till i get home and make dinner its already 8-9pm. I usually try and fall asleep by 11, anything later makes waking up hell. The 30 min was just an estimate, i could give myself an hour most days. Somebody is always home at my house so finding alone time to myself to exercise without potential interruption is tough, which is why i want to do it before bed anyways. Which is why i was hoping for alternative warmup/cool down methods so questions are not raised as to why 3-5 days out of the week i sit in the bathroom for 15 min then 30-60 min later back to the bathroom for 15 min, haha. It was all these reason why i could never stick to a routine. I also think i am going through information overload and need to focus on the basics and stick to it, (ie: Simple PE followed by and edging routine at the end and call it a day). I am still trying to master Front/Back Kegal and Reverse, reverse proving the most difficult to get the hand of. But with time.

Could i use a wet towel wrapped with a heating pad or will that be to bulky to get everything properly warmed up.
      Flyers28
      Last edited by Flyers28; 02-13-2014, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I think i am going to start with PSEG Beginner Routine due to its simplicity and then once ive conditioned my penis to this routine begin to implement The 90 Day Routine.
        *10-Minutes – Warm Up
        *Basic Stretching (left, right, straight out, straight up, left and right circle stretches)
        *10-Minutes – Wet jelqing (5 second strokes)
        *I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
        *This routine was done religiously on a 2 days on and 1 day off regiment.

I Might start 1 day on 1 day off for the first couple weeks to avoid injury as well as doing fewer kegals.

Thoughts?

Comment

Optimally, you'd want to do all of your training in one shot, but if time doesn't permit it then you have to do your best. Splitting your routine can work, and consolidating activities like training in the shower) would also help as well.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks Al. Ill work on setting up a schedule and giving myself time at the end of the day. I just gotta stay committed

Comment

Originally posted by Flyers28 View Post
              Thanks Al. Ill work on setting up a schedule and giving myself time at the end of the day. I just gotta stay committed
              You're welcome Even if you have to do length one day and girth the next, get those workouts done.

Comment

*I also kegeled 120 times while doing the routine along with 100-200 during the day
                I've seen this posted several times but it still confuses me. 100-200 during the day is pretty straightforward, but how do you kegel while doing the routine?

Comment

Originally posted by keirebu88 View Post
                  I've seen this posted several times but it still confuses me. 100-200 during the day is pretty straightforward, but how do you kegel while doing the routine?
                  Was actually wondering the exact same thing. I heard of doing a kegel when you stretch but that's it. Ill have to work on my mind muscle connection because i can hardly focus on kegel/revserse kegal when edging/ballooning (or trying to balloon i should say, still can't do that properly)

Seems like an awful lot of kegels and definitely not going to attempt that many the first few weeks. Last time i attempted close to that many kegels in a day i was hurting the next day, very uncomfortable.

Comment

Did some more clicking around this website and think i found a great beginners workout that is explained in detail and is straight forward and minimizes the "Am i doing this right" aspect. Want to again thank Al for this one Beginners routine.

Will do this one for the recommended 4-6 weeks then switch it up.

Got the routine, now time to set my schedule.

Comment

Did some more clicking around this website and think i found a great beginners workout that is explained in detail and is straight forward and minimizes the "Am i doing this right" aspect. Want to again thank Al for this one Beginners routine.

Will do this one for the recommended 4-6 weeks then switch it up.

Got the routine, now time to set my schedule.
                      You're welcome

Comment

For a simple routine such as JP90 managing time is the easiest thing. all u gotta do is kick the laziness out of ur brain. now thats much harder to do. 1 hour is enough for a good advanced routine with warmup.

Comment

Should be a lot easier then getting to the gym...now that's tough. Coming up with an excuse not to go is soooo easy. Shouldn't be too hard to commit an hour before bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X