Masturbating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbating

Is masturbnating directly after jelquing effective or should I stop doing that?

Say Goomba.Till somebody says differently,to my knowledge,masturbating after doesn't hurt ,but it can slow down
    your growth. The testosterone level drops a bit. You might wait a while,but if you're edging that may be difficult.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

The general consensus is that ejaculation after is bad, but masturbation w/ out ejaculating aka edging can go either way. Some say it helps solidify gains, but the survey seems to suggest that it is slightly more effective to not edge. However, the sample size for people who edged was significantly smaller than the sample size for people who did not edge so it could make even less of a difference. I would say that it depends on your workout. If you just did an intense workout, edging could potentially lead to overworking. This is another reason why I believe that the statistic may be incorrect. People who edge after may be more prone to be reckless and overwork than people who just let their dick be after a workout.

All-in-All, don't ejaculate and if you choose to ejaculate, please ejaculate responsibly by waiting a couple hours.

Comment

I edged after PE because i did not know better. I grew anyway.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X