No announcement yet.

Should Kegels be done erect or flaccid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Kegels be done erect or flaccid?

I read about people doing 100-200 kegels a day, so do they do this flaccid when they have time or do they set out time and they're erect doing kegels? If you kegel when you're erect your penis will move upward right?

Originally posted by BigPapiFox View Post
    I read about people doing 100-200 kegels a day, so do they do this flaccid when they have time or do they set out time and they're erect doing kegels? If you kegel when you're erect your penis will move upward right?
    Erect Kegels are advanced, you don't need to kegel while in erect state.

Also, I recommend you take it easy and work your way up so you don't overwork your pelvic floor, and don't forget to take rest days, and do reverse kegels.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

When I started doing kegels, I mostly did them when flaccid. I did about fifty 1 second kegels followed by ten 5 second kegels. After a week or two, I built up to 100 one second holds followed by 10 five second holds. Eventually I built up to three or four repetitions of 50 1 second holds followed by 10 5 second holds.

I now just do kegels when ever I feel like it - in bed at night, during my pumping sessions, during my extender sessions, and whenever my erection is inside my wife.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You can even make them more advanced by doing them standing (where your blood flow fights against gravity) and even using a towel or other weighted implement to add resistance.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X