Arginine&Lysine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arginine&Lysine

any one had gain in girth and length without taking L-Arginine and L-Lysine??

I had gains in length without taking any additional supplements. I did try L-arginine for a couple days, but I think it was causing me to get dizzy. A possible side effect of L-arginine is low blood pressure which can cause dizziness.
    Starting: 09/12/09
    BPEL: 5" / EG: 4.25" / EQ:90%

Current: 10/20/09
    BPEL: 5.5":) / EG: 4.25" / EQ: 70% :bad:

Short term Goals:
    BPEL: 6" / EG: 5" / EQ: 100%

Ultimate Goals: :becky:
    BPEL: 9" / EG: 6.25" / EQ: 100%
    Or until my wife starts to complain.

Comment

I can tell a difference when I take L-Arganine. It seems like an erection is a little easier to get and it has a fuller feeling to it.

Comment

Try it you can buy some 500mg or 1g bottles of pills and its not very expensive Good luck
        Start : 1 / 03 / 09
        5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
        6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
        6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
        7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
        Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

Unless if you are working out heavily, your body should be getting plenty of lysine in your diet for repair. It is in tons of things such as meats, cheeses, eggs, nuts, and even some fish. You should try to minimize the amount of processed supplements you consume, not taking lysine as a supplement is an easy way to do so.

Lysine

Comment

Arginine is a vasodialator so it can help alittle with pe; if you have the spare cash.

Comment

I take 4 grams of AAKG to keep blood presure lower during the day and 1.5-2 grams of Taurine to keep it low duriing the night.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Ive took Propecia for 6 months because i have long hair and i always tie it up in a pony tail. I didnt notice any changes untill my seconde month, where the hair i loss grew back and i was losing less hair everyday. Its for regrowth and its not a drug that help u grow new hair. It helps keep hair from falling mostly and some poeple will grow the hair they have lost. But you have to take propecia before you have lost alot of hair or it will be harder for you to gain it back. Its mainly for poeple who have family members that are bald .... . I had loss hair on the front sides a bit so thats when i did research and find propecia and told my doctor. Libido went down for sure and i noticed when i get erected, i wasnt 100%. ive stopped propecia but that stuff really works.
                This Ones For You Girl , You Know Who You Are Girl

Comment

I ran out for a while once and didn't want to spend the extra money so I waited til Wal-mart got some more in. I lost close 1/4" in girth during that period. Maybe it was the argenine maybe not but since getting back on the argenine the girth came back.
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I have been never taken any supplements and seen nice gains. In the 6 and half weeks I have been doing this I have gained .75 inches in length and .3 inches in girth.

Comment

I have been using argenine since i started pe and i feel it when i forget to take it or run out.

Comment

Has anyone else found that Lysine makes you light-headed?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Has anyone else found that Lysine makes you light-headed?
                          with lysine no. More with arginine due to lower blood pressure.
                          Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
                          Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
                          Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
                          Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

This sites forum rules.

Day 4-
                            I am following the beginners guide. I have lysine and i'arginine and they were about FIVER each for 100 tablets. not expensive? Anyway all seems to be fine so far. First post, anyway off to reheat my flannel hehe

bpel- 6.8
                            eg- 5.1
                            goal- a general increase I guess

Comment

Would taking Argenine & Lysine be less effective if one also takes a small dosage of caffiene (around the level that you find in 1 cup of green-tea)?

Comment

Working...
                              X