Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really want increased blood flow? Try this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really want increased blood flow? Try this!

....so I am sitting here after my workout and watching Style on TV with my wife. They are talking about some of the more unorthodox medical and rejuvenation therapies that people use. Some that normal everyday people from different cultures use and others that only the most fortunate(rich) get to try.

Leeches!

I haven't done any research yet but they are talking about the chemical that leeches release thins the blood and increases blood flow to the area they are sucking or "leeching" on. BA DA BING! Who wants to be the first?
    Starting Stats
    • BPEL: 6 1/8
    • NBPEL: 5 15/16
    • MEG: 5 2/8
    • NBPFL: 5 1/2
    • Weight Loss 19 lbs (291)
    First Goal:
    • BPEL: 6.5
    • NBPL: 6
    • MEG: 5.5
    • NBPFL: 6
    • Weight: 285

You do know that there's leech extract for this sole purpose, right? It's called minyak lintah or leech oil and some say it increases size too. Now, I don't know how true the latter is, but this stuff does give increased blood flow to your penis. Heres a link to buy it MEN'S CURE Leech Oil

Edit: That site is just the first thing that comes up on google. I don't know how reliable it is and it could be a scam. I'll leave that up to you to judge. But, leech oil is real.
    Incognito2010
    Last edited by Incognito2010; 10-23-2009, 09:41 PM.

Comment

It's possible, I think I have trouble getting real good blood flow down there. I'm just starting AAKG now not seeing any size increase from that yet, but two weeks ago I was getting the most massive boners I've ever gotten. I'm pretty sure they were a full .25 inch bigger than my normal max. I originally attributed it to my workout, but after doing the workout today for the first time in a week and a half, I realize that it was not that, at least I'm pretty sure because I think I over worked myself today. What I realize now is it was probably ginkgo biloba. GOD I WISH I COULD TAKE IT, but I just found out that two meds I'm taking are not supposed to be taken with ginkgo. Hell, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and after a day of rest tomorrow I'll wake up sunday with a raging hard on...man I miss those few days...

Comment

leaches hmm, arn't there enough of them in the republican party.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          leaches hmm, arn't there enough of them in the republican party.

I think you just opened a can of worms.. lol
          Starting Stats
          First Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by pe2damax View Post
            It's possible, I think I have trouble getting real good blood flow down there. I'm just starting AAKG now not seeing any size increase from that yet, but two weeks ago I was getting the most massive boners I've ever gotten. I'm pretty sure they were a full .25 inch bigger than my normal max. I originally attributed it to my workout, but after doing the workout today for the first time in a week and a half, I realize that it was not that, at least I'm pretty sure because I think I over worked myself today. What I realize now is it was probably ginkgo biloba. GOD I WISH I COULD TAKE IT, but I just found out that two meds I'm taking are not supposed to be taken with ginkgo. Hell, who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and after a day of rest tomorrow I'll wake up sunday with a raging hard on...man I miss those few days...

ginkgo biloba huh? I need something to increase my blood flow and my libido. I think it's were I am losing weight and not having the calorie intake my body normally does so it's adjusting to my new diet. Thus my testosterone is dropping a little. I have been exercising so that should increase it but I have gout and when you lose weight uric acid in your blood increases which makes my gout act up... so this entire week I've been unable to walk my miles.

What do you recommend for increases libido and blood flow? I know GNC sells Horny Goat Weed I was thinking of trying that. I don't have a problem getting it up for my wife just for my Jelq.... Though I have noticed when it's time to stretch it wants to get hard... psychological?
            Starting Stats
            First Goal: