Broad overview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broad overview

Ok guys so i just stumbled upon this site the other day and decided to PE a try, i plan on starting my routine tonight and i just wanted some tips from people who know whats up haha

i'm 18 years old, uncut, i live in the U.S, California to be exact and was wondering if girls honestly care if a man is cut or uncut

also what is the best recommended routine to get into, 5/2 1/1 2/1 etc

EL is about 5.5-5.75: depending on if im rock hard or not, this is kinda small huh?

GL is about 4.6", is this also on the smaller side?

would my Erect penis be able to satisfy a women? i've gotten bj's and whatnot but havent had sex yet

and also i dont want all this scientific stuff like, the average penis is X length yaddy yadda, or well a womens g spot is X length in, you know? i want facts from guys who have actually had sex and know what a womens wants/needs haha

Comment

I have read all the scientific info and it seems you are basically average. I am 6x5 rock hard (bone pressed) which is also considered average. I am 38 and have had tons of girls come back for more since I began really fucking girls in my early 20's. In my teenage years I often avoided sex with girls because there had been talk among my peer group that I had a small penis.

With your size you will be fine. I recommend you focus on dating "nice girls" so they do not have nearly as many ex-lovers to compare you with. If you are attracted to sluts like I am (LOL) you will have some very humiliating experiences. I have been told by a few sluts that I am not big enough for them. This destroyed me as I am a very A type personality. To be dating a girl who you really like and then hear her say "I prefer a 9 inch penis" is beyond painful.

One thing you can do is to try to date asian girls. I have dated a few and they were very happy with my size. My last Japanese GF and I had outrageous sex. Her pussy was sooooooo tight I felt like I was packing a huge member. She told me she does not like to date asian men because they have "pindicks" (her words not mine).
      Starting @ BPEL 6 1/4" and EG is 5". Goal is 7 BPEL and EG of 6.

Comment

NAB: Welcome to The Gym!

Don't worry about your size. You are AVERAGE, and your penis size will please a woman without a problem. I know you want facts from guys, but I got one better - facts from women. Go check out A Woman's Perspective Forum. Several posts in there will set the record straight for you. After all, their perspective is more important than any of ours can be.

As for routines, check out the Beginner Routine on the main site or JP's routine.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

@Givemeaninch ahaha your names classic, and yeah i'm more the nice guy so i go for nicer girls, usually that is haha and funny you said that about asians cuz i have a little thing for them, i like smaller petite girls so i guess thats an advantage for me cuz of my size right?

@remek thanks, going to check that out right now

Also is it bad to go straight to a more rigorous routine? I mean im sure its recommended build your way up, but when i tug on my penis it seems to stretch pretty far so i thought maybe possibly i could do a harder workout to increase growth fasteR? Good or bad idea

Comment

Don't do that bro. You askin' for some pain. Start with JP's 90 day routine. You wouldn't just throw 500lbs on a squat rack and expect to be able to do it. Same with PE. Start slow for a few months, then you can add more advanced techniques. As to cut or uncut... I don't know. My ex said that it would be ugly uncut, but that's just her. And the only peeper she saw was mine, so.... dunno.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Yeah, like they said, don't go into a more rigourous routine. It's not going to do any good to your unconditioned penis.

Start off with a beginner routine like JP's.

Also, in response to what you asked in your first post. A penis that is cut and uncut will look exactly the same when erect. I'm cut and my girlfriend loves it!
              One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
              Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Originally posted by GiveMeAnInch View Post
                ...With your size you will be fine. I recommend you focus on dating "nice girls" so they do not have nearly as many ex-lovers to compare you with. If you are attracted to sluts like I am (LOL) you will have some very humiliating experiences. I have been told by a few sluts that I am not big enough for them. This destroyed me as I am a very A type personality. To be dating a girl who you really like and then hear her say "I prefer a 9 inch penis" is beyond painful...

Thats happened to me before. I told her the problem is that her chooch is too big lol!

Cant blame the size problem on men all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by supahappy View Post
                  Thats happened to me before. I told her the problem is that her chooch is too big lol!

Cant blame the size problem on men all the time.
                  ahahahahahahhaha classic, definitely what im going to say

Comment

Working...
                  X