Any tips for winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for winter?

I dont think this cold is going to help anyone with there gains. Where I live it can easily go below freezing. Today I got home after the first day of really cold weather and I had to take a leak. For the first time since I started my hang was a little shorter, I know its from the cold since my member was fine in the morning.

Whats the best way to keep your junk warm in extremely cold weather?

ATM im wearing 2 pairs of boxer-briefs but the cold still gets to my member.

PE in your shower. I do, feels great. Vaseline is great in the shower too... doesn't really suck when water hits it. But if you're truly cold either do it in the shower or build a fire and PE near that
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      But if you're truly cold either do it in the shower or build a fire and PE near that
      Haha! Nothing'll get the testosterone raging than PE'ing near a fire you've built out of the corpses of the animals you have killed out in the wild with your bare hands...
      Yeah, warm showers are the way forward.
      (1st) Dec '09 (Cold room )
      - BPEL = 5.0in / EG = 4.1in
      - BPFSL = 6.0in

Comment

Im talking about when Im outdoors. Just to keep the cold away from my junk. Sometimes its -10c and Im outside for an hour and the last thing I want is shrinkage getting in the way. It gets so cold here than it feels like my dick is going to invert lol.

Whats the best way to keep your junk warm? should I wear long jons or can I just add a few more pairs of underwear? Is there some special thing I can wear over my junk?

Comment

Hello everyone im new to this site, and to computers as a matter of fact.
          Just a quick question and i apologise for it, but could someone please inform me on how to make a thread. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by willycopter View Post
            Hello everyone im new to this site, and to computers as a matter of fact.
            Just a quick question and i apologise for it, but could someone please inform me on how to make a thread. Sorry
            get to the page with the listings of all the threads. Then look for the "new thread" button.

Comment

Thanks alot

Comment

Wrap your penis with a hot cloth throughout the day. You could also do fowfers to keep your penis warm and stretched.
                Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Simple, use traction wrapping to keep your penis in an extended state. You can actually use the cold to your advantage. Warm up, stretch, wrap and then go into the cold. Cooling in an extended state is known to help gains.
                  Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
                  EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
                  EG: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tom View Post
                    Simple, use traction wrapping to keep your penis in an extended state. You can actually use the cold to your advantage. Warm up, stretch, wrap and then go into the cold. Cooling in an extended state is known to help gains.
                    I will have to try that in the evenings when I get a bit more training in. Im more focused on warmth because I am exposed to cold during my morning and afternoon commute. I just want my junk to be as warm as if I were inside. Im out all day so I cant keep pulling of warmups every time I return from the outside.

Im going to pick up some thermals but they are not the most comfy. I dont know if anyone else here faces climates as harsh as the ones I face.

If I find a good solution to keep my junk warm I will gladly post it for anyone else that lives with constant blizzards.

Comment

traction wrapping

what is traction wrapping?

Comment

One piece jumpsuits work well for this.

Comment

Hey! Go to your local 5 and dime and buy some "hot hands". There small packets you can stick in your pockets to keep your hands warm , or in this case put in your boxers! There cheap, usually come in multi-pack, up close to the checkout

Comment

Originally posted by supahappy View Post
                            I will have to try that in the evenings when I get a bit more training in. Im more focused on warmth because I am exposed to cold during my morning and afternoon commute. I just want my junk to be as warm as if I were inside. Im out all day so I cant keep pulling of warmups every time I return from the outside.

Im going to pick up some thermals but they are not the most comfy. I dont know if anyone else here faces climates as harsh as the ones I face.

If I find a good solution to keep my junk warm I will gladly post it for anyone else that lives with constant blizzards.

Dang supahappy, where is it you live exactly??? Alaska by chance?
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

"Any tips for winter"....well number one is, don't eat yellow snow.

Where I live it is actually -32 Celsius as I type. I'm guessing it'll hit -40 by morning. Cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey. I believe that saying comes from a time when iron cannon balls were stacked on a tray that was made of brass. If it got cold enough the brass tray would contract enough to cause the balls to upset and fall.

I actually think I'm gonna pass that one over to Mythbusters.

Here's another winter tip and it comes from a true story that was in an Edmonton newspaper some years back.

It was during one of our wicked cold snaps where the daytime highs don't break -30. One evening at a bus stop, this guy decides to step out and sneakily take a pee outside of the bus stop, without anyone noticing. He gets up close to the back corner, pulls it out and accidently touched the tip of his penis to the aluminum frame of the bus stop...and it freezes there, tacked on. He can't pull it loose, or is too afraid to try and to embarrased to call for help. Finally someone notices his situation and runs across the street to a restaurant. A staff member comes out with a pot of warm water to pour on this guys penis so that it will release from it's frozen grip. The trick works and as soon as the guy is free he bolts. The newspaper was unable to find his name. LMAO

Moral of that true story is: Don't be a dumb ass

Comment

Working...
                              X