Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have real photographic proof of significant gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GiveMeAnInch View Post
    You got me there! We we had a baby girl and have been busy busy busy. But now I have a nice private office where I can do PE. I also told my GF about this site so she is lurking and encouraging me. She is really excited about me increasing the size of my penis so THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SLACK OFF THIS TIME. LOL!!!!!

yeah those donations are real, I figure I was ready to have surgery and that is like $14k for both procedures so am saving a ton of money by going natural PE. Our business already donates a % of the profits to childrens charites so it is no big deal. The more we give the prosperous we tend to be
    Lol, now I understand where those pledges come from. At least we get a little tone down on the attitude on this post.

Wishing you all the best. Happy PE!
    What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

Comment

Hello there,

Glad to see that things have settled down on this post.

PE seems to be a private journey for most, so there's no wonder there isn't much proof.

I am surprised that a man with BPEL 6 1/4" and EG 5" would consider surgery? That's not exactly small!

Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck!

Cult
      Last edited by Cult; 12-11-2009, 05:48 AM.
      1 Dec '09 (NEW)
      BPEL: 6" 10/16th (6.63") - 0.25" Increase
      MSEG: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Tip: 4" 4/16th (4.25")
      EG Base: 4" 6/16th (4.38")

Start: Oct '09

BPEL: 6" 4/16th (6.25")
      MSEG: 4" 3/16th (4.19")

Goal EG 4.5" - 5.0"

The shortest distance between failure and success, is quitting!

Comment

Originally posted by GiveMeAnInch
        You got me there! We we had a baby girl and have been busy busy busy.
        Hey man, congratulations. Now you're going to be busy for a very long time Good luck with the routine.

Comment

You got me there! We we had a baby girl and have been busy busy busy. But now I have a nice private office where I can do PE. I also told my GF about this site so she is lurking and encouraging me. She is really excited about me increasing the size of my penis so THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SLACK OFF THIS TIME. LOL!!!!!

yeah those donations are real, I figure I was ready to have surgery and that is like $14k for both procedures so am saving a ton of money by going natural PE. Our business already donates a % of the profits to childrens charites so it is no big deal. The more we give the prosperous we tend to be

If shes lurking how about letting her make an account and offering us another source for female input? And Mrs.Givemeaninch have you had the chance to see my pics? They offer about the best proof PE can make you thicker and longer Ive seen .
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Mate having a baby girl was the single best thing to ever happen in my life. Your a lucky lucky man. I'm tryin for #2 now

As far as the evidence and proof goes, well I think you've got to look at it logically. What is the benefit of telling everyone how big your dick is if the site is anonymous? I certainly know when I see any of the regulars post that I take what they say at face value as being correct and dont even give it a second thought. People that bullshit soon enough get caught out, even on internet forums.

If the doubters hung around long enough, they'll see its ligit. I'll admit I had the same scepticism about the results when I first started, particularly when I saw no gains for the first few weeks
            Last edited by RockofFox; 12-11-2009, 10:03 AM.
            August 09
            NBPEL 6.25
            BPFSL 7 & 7/16
            BPEL - 6.9
            EG 5.4
            Current
            BPFSL
            8 5/8
            BPEL 7 15/16
            EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
            NBPEL - approx 7"
            The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Also if you ever went to the matters of size website and watched DLD's video on how to jelq you can obviously see his dick is HUGE, because he does the excersize him self just like big al did on this site. Now yes there may have been no before picks that prove that his version of p.e. worked but i definatly believe him because im pretty sure like NO ONE has an 11 incher with out p.e. maybe like 1 guy in a 100 million or more and he has stretch marks all over his which are obvious signs of p.e. and also how could he have built this entire website about p.e. excersizes if he never experimented and did them himself? It makes perfect logical sense that he spent years developing lots of excersizes to enlgarge his unit DLD is one of the most successful p.e.er's ever and i wouldnt doubt him for a minute
              Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
              9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
              10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
              11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
              12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
              1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Originally posted by Cult View Post
                Hello there,

Glad to see that things have settled down on this post.

PE seems to be a private journey for most, so there's no wonder there isn't much proof.

I am surprised that a man with BPEL 6 1/4" and EG 5" would consider surgery? That's not exactly small!

Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck!

Cult
                My girlfriend admitted she gets off more often with a dick that "is the next size up". So I figure 7x6 will do the job since I ofter get her off with my 6x5 incher. I was DEVASTED for several days after she told me this because I always thought we had amazing sex. She gets off now but sometimes it takes me doing other things than just regular sex. Yesterday I had to put my middle finger in all the way and did the "come hither" motion (with the middle finger all the way in and angled to the top of her vag) while licking her and she EXPLODED with a mixed vaginal and clitoral orgasm. I wish I could do that every time with my penis alone.

As far as surgery goes........I was considering the procedure after using a 8" inch dildo on my girl and seeing her eyes roll back in sheer extacy as I slid it all the way in. I would love to show a video of her face at that moment to all these sex therapists and doctors who say size does not matter. She can actually orgasm on the initial penetration alone. Plus the visual factor of a big penis turns her on, there is no doubt.

FYI, being that I am average sized I was really worried about how her vag would be after having a child. I really don't notice a difference because she does kegals to make herself tighter for me.
                Starting @ BPEL 6 1/4" and EG is 5". Goal is 7 BPEL and EG of 6.

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                  If shes lurking how about letting her make an account and offering us another source for female input? And Mrs.Givemeaninch have you had the chance to see my pics? They offer about the best proof PE can make you thicker and longer Ive seen .
                  Not sure I want my lovely GF to actually communicate with guys who have huge cocks. If everyone here was 5 inches I would be cool with hit. LOL!!

Ok, thanks I will look for your pics.

Comment

Not sure I want my lovely GF to actually communicate with guys who have huge cocks. If everyone here was 5 inches I would be cool with hit. LOL!!

Ok, thanks I will look for your pics.
                    hey man, how tall is your girl??

Comment

Originally posted by PEkid View Post
                      hey man, how tall is your girl??
                      5'7" why?

Comment

Coz tall girls usually can handle more. Short girls usually like average or small.

Comment

Not really, there is a slight trend though.

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.*************.org/forum/s...ad.php?t=73419
                            Log
                            Measurements (Current):
                            BPEL: 7.25"
                            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                              Thunder's is now apparently an exclusive penis exercise country club. I missed their 130,000 members limit. Maybe I can get on their waiting list.

Gyrta, can you copy whatever this was from Thunders and post it here?

Thanks.

Comment

Sure, this photo is property of Bennett8 @ *************.

That's a gain of 3 yeas of PE.

Really impressive, he went from small to normal.
                                Apparently he was 6" when he took the photos, but couldn't get that on measure on pic.
                                Attached Files
                                Log
                                Measurements (Current):
                                BPEL: 7.25"
                                HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Working...
                                X