Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have real photographic proof of significant gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof?

Today is Dec 15/2009. I started PE-ing 3 weeks ago, Nov 24th, 2009. My start stats BPEL at 6 1/2" and EG at 4 1/2". Measured my morning wood today. Willie was in a fine mood. I could even take my time. The results are BPEL 6 7/8" and EG 4 5/8".

I'm not doing anything extraordinary. Do the hot wet towel for 5 and go streight into Jelquing. I do put some muscle into it. Do it for about 15 minutes in a 3-sec interval per hand. That's pretty much it. 1st day work out, 2nd day rest.

I read the advisory notes thoroughly well and understand potential to injury. Been pumping iron for 20+ years. I know how to read my bod. For example, twice I injured myself. Both cases my right elbow. I always exercised with my good side in the lead, meaning, I worked out where my weak side had to keep up with by strong side. My left arm and my right leg are the strong ones.

So, one day there's three young dudes in the gym doing arm curls. A little competition. I knew them well. Next thing you know I'm doing it too. Our example of the arm curl was where your standing holding a single weight with both hands and by bending your elbows lifting the weight up to your chin without moving any other body parts. So, we each added a little weight. Again and again. At one point my left was lifting but my right arm couldn't. I just had to. RRRRRIIIP! I was out for about 2-years before I could scratch my nose with my right hand. 6-years later I did the exact same damn thing in the exact same damn situation. This time it was nearly 3-years.

Today my right arm leads the exercise routines. It's back it's good, but now I let it lead and the left arm follows. My next injury could be permanent.

So, I got one dick and if this early example is any suggestion to potential progress then I'm going to get there, but I'm going to let Mr. Willie guide the way.

Let me put it together now. About proof and safety, both are key to this. I was spending so much time worrying about PE proof I wasn't doing anything about it. Then one day I just started to PE. I don't know, maybe these past three weeks are nothing, but on the other hand maybe it'll work. I'll let you know in a month and in two months and three and beyond. Right now I'm encouraged. I can afford 30 minutes 3 or 4 times a week. No Prob.

Maybe I'll stall out and get nowhere. Maybe it'll take much longer cause I'm not going to hang an anvil off me Willie. Instead I'll tell you something other. My first couple of years when I just started working out progrresss was poor but workouts were huge. Today I'm informed and I get way better results with way less effort. Maybe something similar will take place with the old Willie.

In the end like everything else its about perseverence, consistancy, routines, and achievement. Blah-blah-blah. Let ya know in a bit where this thing is heading.

Comment

We don't write routines just to see how they look on the screen. You do whatever you want. Good luck to ya willy. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

That's great!
        Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Yeah. I can imagine he feels good. I discovered PE when I was 21 (1 month ago..). Think if he did discover PE at the same age!
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Progress from 7.5'' BP to 8 & 3/8'' BP

Hope this shows up correctly. This is my progress from a few years ago. Went from 7.5'' bp erect to 8 & 3/8''. Same ruler, same spot measured from. If you hover your mouse over the opened pic, and click (should see a ''magnifier'') the pic will enlarge. Some of the shots are not crystal clear...it's hard to handle a camera and an erection and get a good pic. Look closely though, and you can make out the measurements. I apologize in advance to everyone for not having the mind to take a picture back when I was 5''. ''My bad''

Started a new thread, had to move the pic

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...html#post68796
            Last edited by stillwantmore; 12-16-2009, 11:18 AM.

Comment

This may help: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...roof-pics.html

Other forums also have members with before and after pics- you just have to search for them
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

If you have an account on Thunders, just do a search for member "braindrain"

Watch a 6.5 x 4.5 dick turn into an 8.5 x 6 monster. And he has clear pictures every step of the way.

This guy is a master of consistency and tenacity. He clearly shows that if you stick with PE for years and years, you can build yourself a monster dick.

I pick his brain over there all the time. He's a pretty young guy (mid 20s) too so he has all the time in the world to keep growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                  Sure, this photo is property of Bennett8 @ *************.

That's a gain of 3 yeas of PE.

Really impressive, he went from small to normal.
                  Apparently he was 6" when he took the photos, but couldn't get that on measure on pic.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are great before and after pics. Thanks, Gyrta. It looks like he might have lost some fat pad as well, which I'm sure helped.
                  Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                  Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                  Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                  Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                  February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                  June '13 BPFLS 11"
                  January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                  December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

before and after pics that will prove absolutely nothing you dont know whos before and after penis you are looking at theirs millons of fake before and after pics out their.The only way to prove this works is to do it yourself for 3 months and measure you dont even have to measure you wil feel a thicker harder penis

Comment

I know PE works it has worked for me, however I can understand the thread starters surprise that there aint much photographic evidence out there.
                      Taking photos of your pelvic areas reflection in a mirror with the penis held against the stomach, would provide points of reference to the balls,hand,pelvis and most importantly the naval, photos taken like this would validate any gains.

Comment

Originally posted by The professor View Post
                        I know PE works it has worked for me, however I can understand the thread starters surprise that there aint much photographic evidence out there.
                        Taking photos of your pelvic areas reflection in a mirror with the penis held against the stomach, would provide points of reference to the balls,hand,pelvis and most importantly the naval, photos taken like this would validate any gains.
                        Yeah, but it's really hard to take good pictures.
                        I wanted to take pics of me measuring my unit before PE. But to do a proper measure without, maintain full erection and take good picture is hard to do.

Why would people need to proof anything? It isn't like we're buying something. A member saying that he's gaining from PE isn't trying to sell anything.
                        Log
                        Measurements (Current):
                        BPEL: 7.25"
                        HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Originally posted by The professor View Post
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it works for you, that's all that really matters. Right, professor? BTW, I've taken some mighty distorted pics with my naval as a point of reference. In some of my pics, even with good reference points, my dick looks huge. In others, less so.

To me, the best point of reference is when I look at myself standing in front of a full length mirror with willy standing in all his glory--no distortion there. But even a mirror can fool you.
                          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                          June '13 BPFLS 11"
                          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Back to proof and approaches.

Ev'ry-teeng is kewl and peachy. Got the time, the enegy and the willie-power to do the deed every day. HEY! It's beautiful...NOOOOT!

OK? First lesson. Been doing it every day. Yes, with some breaks. Pushing 2 months now. Results? Normally I'd say... DICK! But, that'd be corny. The correct answer is not'n, zip, zero. After a workout it dangles man. For a good part of the day too. But hte next day same old same old. Drat!

So, whereas I obviated risk to possible injury I teenk I'm forging onward to a bolder path in the next month or two.

‘Obviate’ my new word of the week. Means – to anticipate and prevent or eliminate. “Become a monk man and obviate the possibility of sex with women.” Or “Hey, I’m’a dude. Got’a be the best. Can’t? Obviate the risk of humiliation, try sheep. ”

Naw, just kidding, and badly at that. Modify routines, yada-da-da, etc etc. If it don’t work 20 times later, then whine. So, I have ot read some more. plot a new course and maybe go get that anvil I said I wouldn't.

Comment

^ what he said

Comment

Pardon me fellers. It was a case of typing while under the influence. I received a gift, 15 year old single malt Scotch. The world's cheapest drunk had three glasses. You see the results. I don't imbibe frequently so it takes almost nothing to floor me. Nice headache today. Love that feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X