People losing their gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People losing their gains

I've read on some of the other posts about guys losing their gains after taking a break from PE for a couple of weeks
    does this happen to everyone?

So if you stop PE you lose your gains?
    Isnt there a way to make them permanent?

Originally posted by Lyter69 View Post
    I've read on some of the other posts about guys losing their gains after taking a break from PE for a couple of weeks

I refer you to my post on your other thread in which I talk about 'cementing' your gains.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Hey lookalive,
      where is that post/thread exactly?
      Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
      Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
      Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

For what I have read here and on other forums I think you will need a maintenance routine that you have to do for life.
        This will give you a penis always at its 100% or near it.
        Think to bodybuilding.. if you hit the gym hard for 5 years and than you stop you will start to lose strenght and mass and if you don't do any sport activity, in a variable period of time, you will return at your initial size.
        I don't know if it is exactly the same with PE becuase it isn't the same type of muscle but it make sense.
        Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
        Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
        Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
        Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Comment

I agree with you 100% Iron. There is no such thing as cementing gains and then not doing anything thereafter. Just like in lifting, the longer you do it, the longer it will take to lose it all if you stop, but I believe you will lose it all. If only a bare bones basic routine will help you keep it, that will be ok with me. On the other hand, if you have been doing PE for several months even, you aren't going to lose it all in a few weeks. If you lose anything at all, then start back up, you will regain those minimum loses.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
            I agree with you 100% Iron. There is no such thing as cementing gains and then not doing anything thereafter. Just like in lifting, the longer you do it, the longer it will take to lose it all if you stop, but I believe you will lose it all. If only a bare bones basic routine will help you keep it, that will be ok with me. On the other hand, if you have been doing PE for several months even, you aren't going to lose it all in a few weeks. If you lose anything at all, then start back up, you will regain those minimum loses.
            I never said the gains could be kept without doing any PE at all, simply that by moving to a less intense and time consuming routine you can maintain th gains you've already achieved.

I believe even people like Jon Pop are on maintenence routines at the moment, solidifying and maintaining their gains - as I said.
            One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
            Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

I did PE for 6 months, gained an about inch in length and girth, then had to take the next 6 months off for various reasons. My gains stuck despite that hiatus. I think as long as you're not neglecting your penis during that time- i.e. getting solid erections daily, occasional healthy masturbation and/or staying active sexually - you will maintain gains. If you don't even get an erection for those 6 months (obviously an exaggeration), then you'll likely have some losses. So if you have to take some time off, try to keep your PE mentality, even if it's not doing a normal workout. However rest is definitely good for the penis, so an occasional week off (say after about 3 months of a consistent routine) can be very beneficial.
              Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
              Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
              Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
              June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
              July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Honestly, I am starting to think that you don't need to keep jelqing forever. I don't think any of the legendary gainers PE anymore. Like Mako, Ulistretch, Bib, Busta Hymes, Lil1, etc. You think they lost everything?

Comment

A maintenance level stamina routine where you're getting rock hard erections will help you maintain your gains. If you're having hard sex on a regular basis that'll help keep the tissues stretched too.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Lost half the gains I made doing pe the firstr time ,after prolonged layoff (more than a year).
                    This is fairly typical, however strangely some have minimal loses for reasons unknown.
                    Certainly one would expect having the increased size for a prolonged time would tend to cement it.

Just a point here, non pe size can be lost also, due to hormonal and other problems, leading to lack of erections.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Just a point here, non pe size can be lost also, due to hormonal and other problems, leading to lack of erections.
                      That's definitely true. The penis, just like any other organ, operates on the "use it or lose it" principal.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Lost half the gains I made doing pe the firstr time ,after prolonged layoff (more than a year).
                        This is fairly typical, however strangely some have minimal loses for reasons unknown.
                        Certainly one would expect having the increased size for a prolonged time would tend to cement it.

I know this for a fact.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                          I know this for a fact.
                          That's definitely true. The penis, just like any other organ, operates on the "use it or lose it" principal.

Comment

Ok so we are agreed ,the penis can lose size from lack of exercise ,wheather you do pe or not the priniciple is the same.
                            That being the case- that you have to keep exerciseing the penis even if you never did pe, people should stop freaking over the need to continue exercising.

Comment

Originally posted by cipfuscon View Post
                              ???

I'm curious as to why you copied my post.

Comment

Working...
                              X