Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate need of...HELP!!!!

Hey guys, I'm new here.
    I'm really really desperate, my penis is about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard (so embarrassing, I know) and about 3 inches in girth.
    I am a college junior, and haven't had sex yet, and I'm afraid I never will.
    What should I do?
    How do I start?
    How much can I expect to gain?
    Please please help!!! I don't know why life decided to be so unfair to me.

First you need to relax. I've posted some helpful links for you. Please continue browsing our forum for other valuable information also.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...html#post49737

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...html#post51863

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-success.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...is-growth.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...eating-up.html

Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

thank you!
      what is the maximum i should expect to gain? and is there anyway to every reach an average size?

Comment

Gains are proportionate to your efforts put forth as well as overall health. Successful average gainers see around 1-2" over as many as 12-36 months.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Hey man I know excactly how you feel...First you need to calm down.God gave you this for some reason.Maybe unfair but he just gave you something.Now you have to think what options do you have to feel better about what you have.You are very lucky to find this site here and you will understand it some years later when you will have a big smile.I know many many guys here that have gained a lot so why you cant be one of them after some years??Dont rush it.Be very patient.This is going to be very slow.You should just have to show patience and faith.If you have both of them you are going to gain.Something good for you is that I think that as smaller is the size at what you start with then the bigger are the gains you are going to show.For example it is not so common for a guy of 7" to get to 9" but I have seen many guys here go very easy from 4" to 6".I went from 5.9" to 8"(plus).I think that if you truly want it and have faith and patience you could reach in about 1 and half year the 6"mark and one year after that even 7" or more.I hope you understand what I try to say.I have gained more than 2" so I know what I am saying it is dificult but possible to achieve it.
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Hey man,

I am a newbie here myself trying to gain some stats for my unit. So far I have just been preconditioning my unit for the journey up ahead, but some things that I found that were relavant to me was (even if it is obvious to some) that PE is a journey composed 10% of doing the exercises properly, and striving for maintaining proper health, but 90% of self-control and developing a positive attitude towards your current stats. I am not gonna say that developing this attitude is by any measure easy( I am not there yet, I am defiantely on my way of developing this positive attitude, but I still have ways to go), but I think that a positive attitude will ease your mind and make your journey didactic, creative, and in some ways, even fun. I think all the links posted by PhibbysHammer are very important to read and take away from.

Good luck

Comment

Just find a fat chick, she could less what size you are as long as you make her feel loved

Comment

Originally posted by pe2damax View Post
                Just find a fat chick, she could less what size you are as long as you make her feel loved
                Not a so good reply.It is not only the bick cocks that find good and beautifull ladys to fuck.I had my prety and very beautifull girl from the time I was at 5.9" until now I am on 8"plus.
                What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
                  Hey man,

I am a newbie here myself trying to gain some stats for my unit. So far I have just been preconditioning my unit for the journey up ahead, but some things that I found that were relavant to me was (even if it is obvious to some) that PE is a journey composed 10% of doing the exercises properly, and striving for maintaining proper health, but 90% of self-control and developing a positive attitude towards your current stats. I am not gonna say that developing this attitude is by any measure easy( I am not there yet, I am defiantely on my way of developing this positive attitude, but I still have ways to go), but I think that a positive attitude will ease your mind and make your journey didactic, creative, and in some ways, even fun. I think all the links posted by PhibbysHammer are very important to read and take away from.

Good luck

Alright this is a reputation point for me.It is excactly as you said.90 mind control and 10%excercises.When my mind is clear and possitive I am happy and then my penis doubles its big size!
                  As my sign says I found that theory the hard way.Now that I am relaxed I can easy catch the 8.4" point on the streched lenght but when I am anxious my penis gets anxious too...

edit.Can any moderator help me with the reputation system point because I cant give points.The site hits an error

Comment

hey man i kinda understand your situation
                    im also a college dude and im about 2.5 flaccid and 4.5-4.8 at erect
                    i only just started and what i can tell you is that
                    be disciplined, give it time and stick with it
                    read other post and be encouraged, if others experience gains i believe we can also have gains ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
                      Not a so good reply.It is not only the bick cocks that find good and beautifull ladys to fuck.I had my prety and very beautifull girl from the time I was at 5.9" until now I am on 8"plus.
                      I'm not saying he won't be able to get a pretty girl, I'm just saying if he wants to lose his virginity that's the way to go.

Comment

How do I increase girth??

Comment

Stick to JP's routine (or whatever beginners/conditioning routine you're currently doing) until you're done conditioning your penis and then you can look into some of the more girth related advanced exercises.
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

It's going to be a slow process but everybody here is going to support you throughout your journey. Trust me, you will reach the size youre looking for.

Dont worry about length or girth. Just perform your exercises properly. Stick to a routine. Make sure you visualize your penis expanding.

Also, youre gonna have to read a lot of PE material. Read, read, read...then apply it.
                            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ditto!

Just take your time. I know that you desperately want to increase your size, but you need to take your time. Look at body builders. They don't just put on massive amounts of muscle over a few weeks, it takes years of dedication.

My advice to you would be take a measurement now (maybe even a photo), stick to the beginners routine and make sure that you're progressive but consistent. Consistency is the key to gains!

Trust me when I say this, but PE can become a bit of an obsession. This obsession gets fuelled by going out all guns blazing and measuring on a very regular basis. When the results don't present themselves from these frequent measurements, people either give up saying that it doesn't work, or they go even more intense.

B...R...E...A...T...H!

Take you time, do not rush, be consistent, progressive and keep log of what you're doing. This PE game is now a 100 metre race, it's a 26 mile marathon. If you want to win at it, you need to give yourself time.

My final piece of advice is, find something that you can think of to motivate yourself. I have a ruler on my desk at work that faces me all day long. I look at that ruler and think to myself "one day I'm going to be up near that 8 inch mark". I'm totally convinced that I'll get there, absolutely no doubt, but on days that I feel a bit fed up, I look at that ruler and think "come on, you can do this!" and I keep on going
                              Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Working...
                              X