Someone Please Tell Me, This Is Probably An Easy Question To Answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone Please Tell Me, This Is Probably An Easy Question To Answer

Hey I've been doing pretty simple workouts because I've just started my penile workout. so far I'm just doing 10 miunuts of jelqs and 10 minutes of stretches pretty simple. My question is, is it bad so masturbate after or before workouts because i don't know if i should masturbate. Also what is an appropriate age to do penile exercise. Thanks for your support.

What is your age?
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

well I'm about 18 but my buddy is around 16 and he wants to try this out because i told him about it.

Comment

If your penis seems to still be growing, going very easy is the best course - if at all. Some guys pecker is already developed by your age (unless going on 18 means six months from now!!). Your buddy probably is better off not doing this now. However, that is only my humble opinion.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

hmm what about masturbating after or before penile exercise

Comment

also if doing penile exercise early bad? does it affect natural growth of the penis, like does it stunt its growth?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostpoop View Post
              also if doing penile exercise early bad? does it affect natural growth of the penis, like does it stunt its growth?

Your aboout 18? How far from 18 are you?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

well every time i have sex before my workout im usually not in the mood for PE excercises
                but when i do it before hand im in more of the mood to do it (if that helps)

Comment

I started PE when I was 18, a little over a year ago. It could give your natural growth a solid boost and then some. It worked for me so far. If you're going to masturbate before or after a workout just make sure you don't over-work your buddy, especially early on in your program.
                  Starting stats - June 08': 6'' NBPEL, 4.25'' EG
                  Initial Goal: 7'' NBPEL

Sept 09': 7'' NBPEL, 5'' EG
                  Jan 10': 7'' NBPEL, 5.5" EG (begin maintenance routine)
                  June 11': 7'' NBPEL, 5.75" EG
                  July 13': 7" NBPEL, 5.9" EG, began jelqing again.

Goal: 7.5" NBPEL, 6.25'' EG

It's a game of inches.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostpoop View Post
                    Hey I've been doing pretty simple workouts because I've just started my penile workout. so far I'm just doing 10 miunuts of jelqs and 10 minutes of stretches pretty simple. My question is, is it bad so masturbate after or before workouts because i don't know if i should masturbate. Also what is an appropriate age to do penile exercise. Thanks for your support.

well after research, the penis stop growing after you get 22 years. but my opinion is do not go for hard exercise, just go easy , very basic just to learn how to control your ejaculation , stay longer in sex with your lady...
                    As for you riend he is still to young for it. it is better for him to not do it at all.

Comment

Of course by law you must be 18 y to be part of this site.
                      My thought is that pe is like gym, if you are young or old for that matter ,you must condition yourself slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        Your aboout 18? How far from 18 are you?
                        I'm about a month over 18 now

Comment

Although people have different theories on whether or not masturbation effects gains I'm not sure it makes too much difference.

However, you could look at this study (from this very website) which concludes:

"Although the analysis clearly shows that the men who ejaculated after a penile exercising gained less than those who did not, we don't think you should stop ejaculating all together. Masturbation is healthy. So is ejaculation. Rather, if you feel that you should limit your ejaculations in an effort to gain more, then limit them at the right times. What is the right times? In light of the results, we suggest NOT ejaculating right before or after a penile exercising workout. Give yourself a few hours both ways. This isn't to say you can't have sex or masturbate within these times; just no ejaculation.

Additionally, if you ejaculate once a day or more, and want to see if it influences your penis enlargement gains, then try ejaculating less. You don't have to stop masturbation, nor do you have to minimize the amount of sex you have. Rather, try edging -- which is masturbating (or having sex) and stopping right before you ejaculate."

LookAlive

p.s. your friend shouldn't join this site for a couple of years or he'll be banned.
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
                          X