Low hormones pls help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low hormones pls help

If u have low hormones does it affect PE? cause i think i have less, im 20 have no facial hair and less hair on body with a baby face

Should i take hormone pills? whats the cons and pros of em?

have 6x5.5 inch NBPE

Originally posted by keatt View Post
    If u have low hormones does it affect PE? cause i think i have less, im 20 have no facial hair and less hair on body with a baby face

Should i take hormone pills? whats the cons and pros of em?

have 6x5.5 inch NBPE
    Go to the doctor and have some est done to determine if your low on testosterone.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

yea , KP is right

you cant determine your testosterone levels from facial hair

Comment

there is no such things as hormone pills, maybe some supplements higher your testosterone level some - but not much. anyway not noticeable results.

been trying these with good results:
        Quadrol (Cissus and coleonol extrakt) this seems to work,
        Duravol (Torabolic) this seems also to work, look it up
        L-Carnitine, Arginine, Zink

And taking omega-3 supplements would also aid in better healthcare which will result with the body more comfortable repairing and other stuff - looking at this theoreticly for better gains

You could inject 250mg testosteron every other 5th day, You would get AMAZING erections but this cycle you should only do for a 3 month period of time with checkups with doctor and eat good food, and ofcourse do regular Gym workout and Cardio program(most important, this really rocks for rock hard erections)
        Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
        Short Goal: 7" / 5"
        Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
        Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

yea i'm also 20 and i don't have facial hair,just a little on my chin.but don't think that this is a problem. :P

Comment

They are correct, go to the doctor and get tested if you suspect something is wrong. I did and was diagnosed with low testosterone, have been on the daily patch 4 just shy of 2 months with little to no results as of yet. Keeping my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed....

Comment

im 22 and dont have facial hair and my t levels cant be low i get erect all the time easy and have high sex drive and ima beast in the gym

Comment

Working...
              X