pseudo-foreskin developement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pseudo-foreskin developement?

After years of PEing I have developed a foreskin again after being circumsized at 9 years of age. (I don't know why they waited so long and yes it hurt like hell!) When flacid my foreskin covers nearly all of the glans. when erect it's right at the ridge. I like it. Anyone else discovered this too?

Originally posted by dmaxon View Post
    After years of PEing I have developed a foreskin again after being circumsized at 9 years of age. (I don't know why they waited so long and yes it hurt like hell!) When flacid my foreskin covers nearly all of the glans. when erect it's right at the ridge. I like it. Anyone else discovered this too?
    Hundreds of thousands of men have deliberately non-surgically restored their foreskins. It's really just expanding the surviving skin to "act" like a foreskin, as the original specialized pleasure-receptive parts can't be regenerated (yet). But it's very worthwhile to get continous protection for the suppleness of the glans and mucosa and to get the awesome frictionless gliding action as the skin slinks around during intimacy.
    Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Yep, I thought that might be the case. Thanks.

Comment

I have noticed some of that effect as well, and I'm completely jazzed about it. I Notice that when I sit or lie down, especially in a fetal position to sleep that the skin covers my glans, and it feels great, and it seems more sensitive when it's covered for longer periods of time. However in normal activity, there is not enough skin to cover while it's hanging, and my glans feels cold and naked without that coverage. I welcome back this coverge 150%.
        Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxon View Post

Yep, have had the exact same results from PEing. Almost to the point of appearing to not have been circumcised at all. Should it come to pass that my little friend grows into that skin it will get my wife's complete attention. I was lucky, circumcised when was but 3 days old.
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
          X