Hi everyone..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone..!

Hi there... my name is chris and i just joined here... I have some questions and i hope to get some answers and maybe motivation.
    First: i'm an extremly healthy person,, i eat well and train 5 days a week,,, and i have good overall health ,,,so would that be an advantage..?
    Second: can going to the gym and then performing pe excersices at the same night be harmful..?

Hope i'll get some replies ,,,i'm really motivated but still need your help guys... Thanks and good luck

Good health is always an advantage!

Performing exercises immediately after the gym may be a bad idea, as you may have turtled up a bit at the end of the workout as the blood has been rushed away to other systems in your body that need it! Give it a warm up and plump it up however and you'll be good to go!

In order to prevent turtling there's also a good thread on traction wrapping!

Hope this helps!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

I don't go to the gym, but I do work out before I PE...generally... I always take at least a half an hour before I begin my routine. Don't really know if it matters, but like LA said, best warm up well after working out. I know my penis likes to hide after a good run.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

thanks guys... i don't know why i thought its not a great to workout and PE at the evening,,, but great advices and i appreciate it

Comment

Hey justboss, glad to have you here. So I have done it both ways I have p.e. right before going to the gym, and I have p.e. upon returning home from the gym. Now there is a 30 to 40 min. delay between gym workout and p.e. for travel time/etc., but I have not have bad results either way. I've had a good p.e. session and then had a great workout, I theorize that the p.e. ing raises test. levels and then I take those elvated test. levels and pump some iron. I have also had great workouts and then came home and p.e., and have had very full intense pe sessions, for the same reason; lifting heavy weight increases test. so I take the lingering elevated levels and p.e.. Either way taking advantage of slightly elevated test. levels will help both persuits. Just needs to be a few minutes time interval for blood resources to reallocate themselves.
          Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

thanks 007.. i always p.e. after working out,,, but i have been doing it for couple of weeks so its early to talk about gains i guess... you're totally right,,its a known fact that test. levels become higher after working out ,,so ya i might use that !!! thanks again

Comment

Hey 007. What the hell is your avatar?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                Hey 007. What the hell is your avatar?
                It looks like a pair of lips with a small ball either leaving or entering....

Random..
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

hehehe,,,what a question !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X