How to know if your jelqing properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if your jelqing properly?

So am a beginner and i was thinking about this today. I only recently started back and was woundering how can you tell if your doing it right?

The reason i ask is because you don't actually see great results until a few months in. One thing i have noticed is my erection is harder is this because am jelqing right?

It would be great if someone could give more detail so i know what to look out for and too know if am doing it right and other beginners.

Thanks.

Here's the page of videos showing proper technique................

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Herrwibi, Penis enlargement exercises are SO individual. You just need to find a comfortable routine and stay with it. Start back slow and easy and recondition your penis.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
        Here's the page of videos showing proper technique................

Penis Enlargement Gym - Penis Enlargement Videos
        which would be great but those things haven't been working for months

Comment

If jelqing does not feel good it ain't working. When it becomes a tedious job quit for a while. Keep it in the pleasure zone!!!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Herr, here are a couple of basics that I do:

1) I do not warm up or down when I jelq, but others do.
            2) 40%-60% erect (it is ok if it varies, but try to keep in this general area);
            3) I stand when doing them (others sit, lie down). If I sit or lie down my concentration tends to wander.
            4) Good quality lubricant (I have used bar soap lather sometimes - it works and is cheap. When I use soap I apply hand lotion afterwards to keep shaft skin from drying out).
            5) OK overhand grip (thumb on underside of shaft)
            6) Grip as near your pubic bone as possible.
            7) Grip should be firm enough so that as you apply it the shaft ahead of the grip balloons a little.
            8) Think about what you are doing right now, not about getting laid or your team's score. I concentrate on every jelq I do so that I am sure every one of them is done properly. I don't do these by my pc or tv so that I don't have any distractions.
            9) I am now taking five seconds per jelq, but three seconds is a good start.
            10) On my downward jelqs (I do downward as opposed to straight out as I seem to pull less skin this way), my thumb rides along the corpus spongiosum (my CS has more than doubled in size since I started). By making sure my thumb rides my CS, I am ensuring myself of a good, repetitive grip.
            11) On my v-jelqs I squeeze my fingers as tight as I can (fingers aren't strong enough to squeeze too hard) along the corpus cavernosum. Done correctly your glans will be very firm as your jelq reaches it. I get better glans expansion from v-jelqs than downward ones.
            12) Shaft skin rides up when I v-jelq, so two things I do are kegel just as my grip starts to reach the glans (it often pulls the skin back), and drive my next ok grip into the base to pull any skin still up the shaft.
            13) I rarely do jelqing and stretching on the same day, let alone in the same routine. If you do them on the same day, I would suggest splitting them up. Others do them together, so whatever floats your boat, go with it.
            14) As for how many to do I will leave that up to you. How often is also your call. I typically don't jelq more than three times a week, approximately 30 minutes each time. I haven't made this more difficult then it needs to be, but have been fairly successful with them.
            Hope this helps!!

I took a couple of pics to show the proper v-jelq grip a while back, here is the link:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...v-jelqs-3.html
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 10-30-2009, 10:03 AM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post

3) I stand when doing them (others sit, lie down). If I sit or lie down my concentration tends to wander.
              4) Good quality lubricant (I have used bar soap lather sometimes - it works and is cheap. When I use soap I apply hand lotion afterwards to keep shaft skin from drying out).
              7) Grip should be firm enough so that as you apply it the shaft ahead of the grip balloons a little.
              8) Think about what you are doing right now, not about getting laid or your team's score. I concentrate on every jelq I do so that I am sure every one of them is done properly. I don't do these by my pc or tv so that I don't have any distractions.
              10) On my downward jelqs (I do downward as opposed to straight out as I seem to pull less skin this way), my thumb rides along the corpus spongiosum (my CS has more than doubled in size since I started). By making sure my thumb rides my CS, I am ensuring myself of a good, repetitive grip.
              11) On my v-jelqs I squeeze my fingers as tight as I can (fingers aren't strong enough to squeeze too hard) along the corpus cavernosum. Done correctly your glans will be very firm as your jelq reaches it. I get better glans expansion from v-jelqs than downward ones.
              12) Shaft skin rides up when I v-jelq, so two things I do are kegel just as my grip starts to reach the glans (it often pulls the skin back), and drive my next ok grip into the base to pull any skin still up the shaft.
              13) I rarely do jelqing and stretching on the same day, let alone in the same routine. If you do them on the same day, I would suggest splitting them up. Others do them together, so whatever floats your boat, go with it.
              14) As for how many to do I will leave that up to you. How often is also your call. I typically don't jelq more than three times a week, approximately 30 minutes each time. I haven't made this more difficult then it needs to be, but have been fairly successful with them.
              Hope this helps!!

I took a couple of pics to show the proper v-jelq grip a while back, here is the link:
              Do you see significant girth gains when you are done jelqing?

Comment

It's interesting because I look substantially larger in regards to my girth, but the only time I measured it afterwards it didn't measure much different. Obviously what really matters is whether or not it is working on a full time basis.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I see no girth gains from jelqing at least not noticable after my routine. If I do a 100 jelqs my unit seems to show negative pi's, pretty sensitive so I'm not sure what type of routine to do. Goping to have to keep experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post

Hope this helps!!

Originally posted by bodeen View Post
                    Do you see significant girth gains when you are done jelqing?
                    This is very nice and effective instructions. Do this just short of 'to the pain' and you should see results. (I do) the only advice I can give you is; 1) If you feel ANY level of pain (tingling, numbness included) STOP for at least two day. 2) Do not do this more than once a day. 3) Do not do this more than 3 times a week. 4) and this is probably the most important one - Given you do this right, you should have no problem seeing results BUT remember it’s like a balloon, there’s only so far that puppy will stretch before 'no more' and 'death' to your manhood - insure ample time for healing – if you’re feeling sore from the previous session (even if its 3 days ago), take the day off and reevaluate your technique, this should NOT be AT ALL painful. Also remember that everyone is different, it takes time and dedication. Finally - and this IS completely possible - use a ruler to monitor your results - if you go beyond an inch in one week, you need to slow your roll - else you manhood will suffer. This advice is provided by my doctor and he concurs in that this is the most effective method he has seen for natural male enhancement. According to my doctor, you should see about an average of 1/16” a week of growth, if done properly – and it is normal to see about a ¼” growth during the session and your probably only going to get about 25% permanency – but remember everyone’s different – so use your own judgment and play it safe. ___ I’ve been doing this (Under my doctors supervision – meaning efferent communication – there not actual watching me) for about two months and I see an average of 1/8” per week and about 1 ½” of growth per session and I do this every other day three time a week. The girth will grow in accordance to the permanent factor described above. Hope this Helps

Comment

Working...
                    X