Sunning one's Testicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunning one's Testicles

I wanted to start a quick thread after reading a post about aging and the declination of male sexual health regarding the benefits of getting sunlight on your testicles. I have read a book by Dr. Zane Kime that speaks of the many benefits of getting only 20 minutes of sunlight on your testicles a day. For example, a super increase in testosterone production, especially if you are able to "work out nude", but also more (perceived) practical benefits like lowering a male's cholesterol and reducing the occurrence of ALL forms of cancer (besides skin cancer, though melanoma, if caught early, being one of the easiest and most treatable).

I hope to hear your thoughts, and I bet this is a new idea, especially for Americans who are taught that we should be practically vampirical and avoid any sunlight at all "costs". I am a REGULAR NUDE BEACH/NUDE SUN "GETTER" and I DEFINITELY feel that it is a detriment to male health. This book came out in the 70's though!
    Last edited by calixto; 12-15-2009, 01:08 AM. Reason: bad grammar!

Interesting, because I have been getting on a suntable now 3-4 days per week now for the last 5 years. In the summer, I do lay out nude when I can. I know that tanning makes me feel healthier and look better. I think some new research is showing that at least a minimum amount of sun per day is healthy and especially helps with vitamin D levels.

Comment

I bet that the increase in tesoterone is definalty true. Vitamin D probably has something to do with increased sperm production or something which inturn would release more need for testosterone. Very interesting thought in my opinion. Ill try it out and see how it goes sometime when it warms up a bit lol =P. Also quick question. Would the light you would get from ultraviolent light aka. a tanning bed aid in the same way that sunlight would? I am not sure if it contains the same vitamins that sunlight does.
      Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
      9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
      10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
      11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
      12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
      1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Well, actually, as much as I don't want to admit it, it DOES do more than nothing, but not like even diffuse, wintertime actual SUNLIGHT will do, something about it, but tanning, apparently IS better than nothing, but there are just so many bad things about being SO CLOSE to those lights, and I recently saw how all of those ladies that did it sooooo long ago, like when it first came out, are...well, leather trolls with health probs. BUT I bet just a LITTLE isn't bad. Hell though, if your in Houston, you can get at least 3 days a week, I do here in San Antonio.

The key is this: It only takes 20min a day!!! But its also like PE... You can BUILD UP TO MORE, with increased benefits, I believe. That's the way I feel at the nude beach.

Comment

i see. Very interesting post calixto ill give it a go and see how it works out

RESTART of PE

Comment

BUT!!! If your circumcised, you may want to put some sunscreen in your ding dong (penis), not your balls (testicles) and especially your dick head (glans) if it is intense, for example in the summer, or in the tropics.

Comment

Tan away, Inspector Callahan...tan away.

Comment

Haha, thanks burt, I really liked your earlier post, and its great that guys on here seem to have one key element about them; open-mindedness. You definitely do, and I am glad you responded to my first ever thread! Thanks. And also thanks for knowing who Inspector Callahan is!! Although, my 44. 's barrel is shorter than his penis, thanks to PE/etc!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  BUT!!! If your circumcised, you may want to put some sunscreen in your ding dong (penis), not your balls (testicles) and especially your dick head (glans) if it is intense, for example in the summer, or in the tropics.
                  Will defiantly take this into consideration

RESTART of PE

Comment

Well, I guess Callahan had an 8 and 3/8 barrel in some scenes but a 6.5" barrel in others, so at least I beat it in ONE of those categories

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmith011 View Post
                      I bet that the increase in tesoterone is definalty true. Vitamin D probably has something to do with increased sperm production or something which inturn would release more need for testosterone. Very interesting thought in my opinion. Ill try it out and see how it goes sometime when it warms up a bit lol =P. Also quick question. Would the light you would get from ultraviolent light aka. a tanning bed aid in the same way that sunlight would? I am not sure if it contains the same vitamins that sunlight does.

Sunlight does not contain vitamins. lol. The body does photosynthesys and create vitamin D from the power of the Sun. Everything has to be done with moderation. I believe that philosophy pushed by the governments to tell people to stay away from the sn at all costs, is just another agenda to create health problems and keep the trillions of dollars flowing every year. How can the sun kill us, if we are made from the same material?? We are cosmic dust, carbon units, just like the sun does. Of course if you lay down being pale for 4 hours in the tropics, you'll get fried. But if you work your way up slowly, your carbon unit is designed to secrete melanin and change the tone of the skin to resist more sun rays. Everything in nature is evolution, not revolution.

I've been tanning naked since my teens, and I remember during my 20's I was horny like a bull shooting gallons of cum. lol.

I haven't read about how the sun interact with the reproductive system, but understanding the endocrine system, the sun radiation might be able to interact with spermatogenesis; if spermatogenesis is stimulated, the body will need healthy levels of FSH secreted by the pituitary gland, who at the same time sends a signal to the Hypothalamus secreting GnRH. The GnRH makes the pituitary produce FSH and LH at the same time. LH stimulate the leidyg cells in the testicles, ultimately producing the wonderful Testosterone. But that is just my theory. I will look into that.

Comment

Right on Jackxxx, another good point, people on this forum actually THINK. Its amazing what happens when guys like us come together and seek new answers about things we have been told CAN'T POSSIBLY BE TRUE. Good job Jackxxx and Burt.

SOOOOOOO, one question:

There is ONE THING that I attribute SUN=TESTOSTERONE to, which is HOW FREAKIN HORNY I AM AFTER I SUN MY NUTS, and man I HAVE to JACK, then I jizz a mile!!! Any comments?

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          Well, I guess Callahan had an 8 and 3/8 barrel in some scenes but a 6.5" barrel in others, so at least I beat it in ONE of those categories
                          With an 8 3/8 in. bbl., you could "make anyones day"..

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's freaking great Burt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good man, I hope you send me at least an email about what sunning does for you, since you seem to actually DO IT. SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny man, I am only about 7.1" BPEL (only) but I posted a regular for sure 6.8" on my profile since I wanted to be sure.

However, I started at what I think was like 5.9" Non bone pressed, and have gotten (over the past 2 years) and inch or so due to my X4 labs traction stretcher and believe it or not, the occasional penis pump session, with a HIGH QUALITY pump. Anyway, sunlight ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are HILARIOUS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good to meet other butt naked tanners. lol. I don't consider myself a nudist, but I'm usually nake at home, don't wear underwear because they put too much pressure on my cawk and balls, and love to tan naked. I love the freedom sensation of bein naked under the Sun. And here in South Florida, we have the only official nude beach in the country authorized and protected by Miami-Dade county.

Comment

Working...
                              X