Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New basic routine?

Hi guys

I have try PE before but didn't last long as I think I was doing to much as my eq went down hill penis seemed to not hang as much.

I have just started again been doing it for just over a week and this is what I am doing.

Quit basic but..
    5 minute warm up
    V grip jelqs for 15 minutes( seems the best grip for me for engorgement)
    50, 30 second kegels( I also do as many as possible quick kegels throughout the day)

3 days on 1 off, but I do the kegels every day.

I know it is nothing impressive but I am easing myself into pe, and since starting a week and a bit ago my morning glory is on top form, my eq is better and my semi hang is heavier. So I think I will stick with this for now as I am physically seeing a difference.

Is the things I mentioned a good sign for months to come?

Welcome back.

You must have been overtraining to get those negative PI signs.

In case you haven't already done so, please READ THIS as well as the articles in the topmost blue navigation bar, and pay attention to safety instructions.

I recommend you follow a structured beginner's routine, most members here start with JP90, and gain fine from it, being an intense beginner's routine, you may want to consider starting slow and gradually increase workload, as you need to condition your penis first!

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Stamina exercises
    , may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read the links below and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, don't forget rest days, like all skeletal muscles your pelvic floor muscles can be over worked and require rest and care when training. Eedging is a great exercise for stamina and control.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Cheers MrB8, plenty of useful info there I will read up on as much as possible. I have been looking at the JP90 programme just before, I think I'll start it tomorrow, but I think I will stay with just the v jelqs as I can maintain more plumpness and they seem to work better for me, that should be ok do you think?

Comment

Also what is better to do 30 second kegels or loads of 1 second kegels or both?

Comment

Originally posted by drift1991 View Post
          Also what is better to do 30 second kegels or loads of 1 second kegels or both?
          30 seconds are too long for a single kegel hold.

For a beginner, I recommend two to three sets a day maximum of 25 X (3-5 seconds long) kegel holds followed by the same in reverse kegels, to condition your pelvic floor muscles for at least a month, preferably more.

After you are conditioned, you may add 1 set of 10 X (10 seconds long) holds as well as in revers kegels.

If you are doing kegels as part of your PE routine, then do NOT add them together, either follow a stand alone kegels routine, or do what written in the PE routine.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Are right I see thanks a lot for that bud, I can't seem to find the reverse kegel, normal kegels are no bother though.

Comment

Are right I see thanks a lot for that bud, I can't seem to find the reverse kegel, normal kegels are no bother though.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html

Comment

Don't do kegels everyday but every other day. Your pelvic floor muscle don't need a whole lot of attention to stay in good shape else you can cause complications down the line and even spasms down there.

Next, do the JP's again and do your exercises like the gym based on a set/rep system and increment/decrement when deemed fit for modifications.
                Other than that, don't overdo it and you will do fine.

P.S. Always read and research on PE even if you are well versed in it. Knowledge is power.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Yeah MrB8 I don't think I get it, when I try the reverse kegels it feels like I'm pushing something though my willy, if you get me. Cheer thenewdude I will stick to every other day rather than every day bud.

Comment

through*

Comment

Yeah MrB8 I don't think I get it, when I try the reverse kegels it feels like I'm pushing something though my willy, if you get me.
                      Sounds like a front reverse kegel to me.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes, like if you are pushing urine out faster.

Comment

Haha are well looks like I can do, just I never new if it was correct or not, cheers guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X