On Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Edging

This is on the topic of Edging. Im a newbie following a less intense routine than Jonpop's. This is my second week in. I edge after every PE session i try to keep it 15 mins but i come up to an hour, I notice that when I come really close to PONR (I can feel the liquid move up my shaft and the only way to stop ejaculation is by performing a long held kegel) for the next half an hour my unit comes fairly close to turtling (i say close because it doesnt really turtle like it does after i run for half an hour). Would this state (of being close to turtling) be detrimental to my gains, if I say am trying to follow the "never-let-it-turtle" policy?

Thanks

Im no expert on PE, but when u feel ejaculate move up your shaft, does any actually come out? and if so, is it clear or cloudy like sperm?

If its cloudy, I think you just went a bit too far pass the PONR thats why your penis turtles up a bit because its not staying as erect. If its clear.... then Im sorry I don't know the reason for that.

Also... when you say "turte" do you mean it is shorter than say... your flaccid length? or did it just "turtle" a few inches in comparison to our Erect length?

Also, I think once you do more edging you will soon get used to it, and the "turtling" will subside. When I edge, I seem to notice after I relax from the PONR, my erection is actually harder for the next few minutes. For example, my EQ is a 10 usually, and when I get cose to the PONR and I stop, my erection is what I call an 11 because its actually throbbing so hard its bordering discomfort.
    Starting: September 22nd 2009
    BPEL: 5.5 Inches
    NBPEL: 5 Inches
    EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
    FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
    EQ: 9-10

Comment

Originally posted by E_Weazy View Post
      Im no expert on PE, but when u feel ejaculate move up your shaft, does any actually come out? and if so, is it clear or cloudy like sperm?

If its cloudy, I think you just went a bit too far pass the PONR thats why your penis turtles up a bit because its not staying as erect. If its clear.... then Im sorry I don't know the reason for that.

Also... when you say "turte" do you mean it is shorter than say... your flaccid length? or did it just "turtle" a few inches in comparison to our Erect length?

Also, I think once you do more edging you will soon get used to it, and the "turtling" will subside. When I edge, I seem to notice after I relax from the PONR, my erection is actually harder for the next few minutes. For example, my EQ is a 10 usually, and when I get cose to the PONR and I stop, my erection is what I call an 11 because its actually throbbing so hard its bordering discomfort.
      Most of the time when I edge and approach very close to PONR, nothing comes out because i really hold a pretty long kegel (like 5 seconds) and in these circumstances my unit does shorten, and then I cant seem to excite my unit back to a high-level EQ for at least the next 10 minutes. Unfortunately, despite no visible ejacualte, my unit still "turtles" (the next paragraph will explain what I mean when I say this) Of course sometimes a light cloudy substance appears, and in these cases my unit begins loosing size and i cant get it back to an EQ of level 9. after the session is over my unit turtles. I think what you said makes a lot of sense here. I *hypothesize* (and i use this term losely) that my body thinks that it just ejaculated and so it begins to respond accordingly.
      There are definately some great days too, when I edge close to PONR, nothing comes out, and I maintain a plump flaccid hang for the rest of the day.

As for what I mean when I say turtle...Generally, I try to maintain a plump flaccid hang throughout the day, everyday, ie: near 10-15% erection levels. However, on the days (when I edge very close to PONR), I notice that afterwards my unit will be no more than 5%. This unwanted, low ER level is what I refer to as turtling (this is relative). My unit feels hard, but not as hard as right after I run or sprint (in which case my unit is at a 0% on the ER scale). I will conduct a series of tests in the new week or so, where somedays i will edge very close to PONR, and on other days edge within a safer zone, and I will measure how much my unit shortens.

Curiously, does your PC muscle get fairly taxed during your edging sessions? Mine does, and this might lead to some of the turtling I have been experiencing.

Comment

I could be mistaken but I thought in order to successfully edge (and avoid ejaculating) is to prevent the seamen coming up your shaft. Otherwise it's gonna have a similar effect as ejaculation although there is no visible cum.

LookAlive
        One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
        Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

It sounds as though you are having retrograde ejaculation ,that is an ejaculation that goes into your bladder.
          Nothing to worry about, but it will have the same effects as a normal ejaculation.

Comment

Working...
          X