Power P Enhancement Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power P Enhancement Formula

So i've become pretty skeptical of these penis pills as of late. I have realized that they are all basically the same. However I just came across this 'Power P' which seems to have mostly good reviews. It is formulated from the usual 'male enhancement' herbs but with the addition of a a few Chinese herbs as seen in the ingredients list.

What are your thoughts on this item? Anyone ever try?

Herballoveshop.com :Power P - Penis Enhancement Formula, 60 tabs <font color=ff0000>New & Improved Formula</font>, (Power P)

sounds great,

and it say its permanent..

any side affects?

Im going to do some research on it, and if it seems right, im getting it! No doubt.

Comment

well, a lot of them make claims of permanent gains, no side effects, etc. but the reviews seem pretty legit on that site, which is what initially intrigued me. that and the addition of chinese herbs to the usual mixture.

Comment

i was reading the website and found this one too

Herballoveshop.com :OverSize - Penis Enlargement Natural Formula, <font color=ff0000>New & Improved Formula</font>

Comment

Herballove is Dr. Lin. DON'T go there. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

If this works then i wonder how much you can gain with this formula and with pe at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              Herballove is Dr. Lin. DON'T go there. (jP
              Oh damn! That means a big 'ole wast of money!
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

yea. i've heard of this Dr. Lin as well. but just because he isn't a real medical doctor doesn't mean he can't be a mad scientific genius on issues of PE, etc, etc (not saying that he is necessarily). his website is very extensive.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetter439 View Post
                  yea. i've heard of this Dr. Lin as well. but just because he isn't a real medical doctor doesn't mean he can't be a mad scientific genius on issues of PE, etc, etc (not saying that he is necessarily). his website is very extensive.
                  Dude, Doctor Lin has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

of subject guys, i wanna know if this stuff works for my penis! aha.

Comment

Buy it, try it, let us know. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What a coincidence! I logged on today to do some research on the Power P pills from the forums and bam! first post I see. Man I bought those pills a few HOURS before I found out about this website. I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to PE pills (like the ones in all the magazine ads and late night commercials) but that website seemed very promising. I paid like $62 after shipping etc. and received them about a week ago. I haven't taken them yet, kinda waiting to get my newbie gains and get conditioned, then take them and see what happens (or maybe I should return them?). But I was reading the ingredients and some of them are spelled wrong. For example the very first ingredient is: Mucune puriens, when it should be Mucuna pruriens. It kinda makes you think if they're that careless about what goes on the label, how careless can they be about what goes in the pill? So I was kind of dissapointed at that.
                        On a side note, these people/company are very local to me. They're in southern California...Alhambra to be exact (I didn't know it at the time when I ordered them but did some research later). Usually when you order something online you expect it to come from another state or just very far, well when I received them and checked the label...to my surprise they were shipped from the same city I live in! Thats probably where they have their warehouse because it's in a very industrial area. So I was thinking this: Go to the office or even the warehouse and just try to see what they're all about. Possibly have a chat with Dr. Lin, ask to see research papers, where they get their ingredients from etc. I don't know much about PE since I just started PEing 2 weeks ago but I'll take any suggestions as to what to look out for or what to ask? Thanks guys

Comment

^ def keep us updated on your experiences with Power P

Comment

I've read through Dr. Lin's websites and found much of his advice does have merrit. His knowledge on the physiology of male sexual function is varifiable.

As for his supplements, I have never tried any. I don't believe there is a magic potion pill out there that will give measurable gains in penis size....but if I could make money selling hype and products to men with insecurity issues...to the bank I'd go.

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm learning about penis enlargement, read articles and reviews and the more I read the worse I understand what exactly I need to begin with to enlarge my penis length and girth. Should I buy any kind of enlargement device? Could you recommend me anything? What about pills? All of them are same, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X