jelqing makes everything grow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing makes everything grow?

Last guy wasnt specific..if you enlarge your penis by jelqing which is just filling gaps in the erectile tissue of the penis say you gained 1inch lenghth and 1inch girth wouldnt that mean your putting stress on the urethra to stretch? if it stretched would it grow to go along with your bigger penis or would it tear? also would new nerves grow and feeling receptors please answer..

Originally posted by newbie1991 View Post
    Last guy wasnt specific..if you enlarge your penis by jelqing which is just filling gaps in the erectile tissue of the penis say you gained 1inch lenghth and 1inch girth wouldnt that mean your putting stress on the urethra to stretch? if it stretched would it grow to go along with your bigger penis or would it tear? also would new nerves grow and feeling receptors please answer..
    The "last guy" was me and I did actually explain this..

Your urethra is fine, I don't believe any one has had a 'tear' in it before. Don't worry about that, it's protected.

Nerves and receptors should remain the same.

If you don't understand then comment again in the same thread, don't create a new one.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Working...
    X