Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

I'm taking the supplements advised in the JP90 but not sure of when should I take them.
    Before session? Right after session? On an empty stomach? Doesn't matter?

Supplements
    Interested in vitamins and supplements that might help your penis enlargement gains? Here's a good start.

Vitamins, Supplements & Related Information
    Kingpole's 5 G's
    Erection Tea
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Been doing a ginger / green tea combo...Does appear to increase erection frequency for me somewhat.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Take them a few hours before you PE workout I would say, or even just every morning. I wouldn't take any type of tablet on an empty stomach, it would cause stomach problems for me, but maybe that is just me.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Also try to take them around the same time everyday. I don't know exactly why, but supposedly our bodies are more effective at getting the most out of supplements if taken that way.
          Starting Stats (03/01/13): BPEL 6.5'' NBPEL 6'' MSEG 5.3''
          Current Stats: BPEL 7.75'' NBPEL 7'' MSEG 5.4''
          Goal: NBPEL 7.5'' MSEG 6''

Comment

L-Arginine theoretically should be one of the more helpful supplements in the PE process. It's advisable to take on an empty stomach and for most, causes no side effects. I take about 1.5-2g / day and the vascular effects are mildly noticeable. It's good for men regardless of PE.
            Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
            5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Working...
            X