No announcement yet.

ONLY JELQING routine, how good is that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY JELQING routine, how good is that?

Should I do some more exercises or this is good somehow..?
    Your penis is your soldier, the PEGYM is your bootcamp, the sex is your battle, to be huge is the war!

I suggest you follow a structured routine such as those listed here!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

But I got some gains for two weeks of only jelqing
      Your penis is your soldier, the PEGYM is your bootcamp, the sex is your battle, to be huge is the war!

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks man, I read somewhere on this site, dunno where, guy was only jelqing and edging for a month, and extended his unit for a half inch (maybe is a lie but who knows) so I started the same, and got my first cm..

Comment

Jelqing is a good exercise, if you are making gains then stick yo it!
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I have been doing a jelq only pe routine for about two years now. My gains came mostly in the first 6mths. Now maintaining a 1" to 1.25 " gain in length since then.

Comment

I agree, a well rounded routine is best, but if it works for you, then go for it.

Congrats Valkyrie!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I lot of folks here seem to move away from basic jelqs once they hit a plateau or finish JP90, from what I've read, anyway. The fact is, Jelqing works. It may not work as well for some as for others, but in general it works and it works well.

IMO, definitely add the VJelqs from JP90, if nothing else. Those are about the most intense thing you can do as a beginner and let me tell you, you really feel/see them working.
                  Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
                  5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Dry jelq that meat. I only jelq. Dry, wet, v, palms up, palms down, i have been mixing it up. Started doing dry jelqs again and I think im onto a really good technique.
                    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Yeh, that is the truth actually, there are SO many different types and ways to jelqs that it is more than enough in itself to do. You can start off with doing higher erection jelqs for girth, then lower erection jelqs for length, v-jelqs, UJs, KITV, KITJ, slow jelqs, side jelqs, downward jelqs, and on and on and on...

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                      Dry jelq that meat. I only jelq. Dry, wet, v, palms up, palms down, i have been mixing it up. Started doing dry jelqs again and I think im onto a really good technique.

Comment

Yea whatever is working for you stick with it. Part of the success with PE is doing exercises you actually enjoy, me personally I despise all kinds of jelqs hate jelqing, and will avoid it at all cost. I do not tell anyone what to do but I would say adding in some minimul stretching could really blast you to maximum gain land if you're gaining with just jelqing right now. For example you could do your jelqs first do a couple of side to side stretches and go abou ur day.

Comment

Hey thanks to you all for support.
                          It matters to me a lot Well, sometimes I put some JAI streches, with light pull...But jelq is sooo awesome, I enjoy doing it, 500 strokes is my routine and often light tickling is what I feel after workout...

Comment

When you get a bit more conditioned with jelqing, try out the two types of jelqs I do in my signature. Both of them will target both girth and length because of the pulling effect when you are holding underneath the glans. The KITV you can probably use to replace the v-jelq, however the KITJ is a bit more intense and should only be done after around 6 months of PE experience.

Originally posted by Valkyrie1389 View Post
                            Hey thanks to you all for support.
                            It matters to me a lot Well, sometimes I put some JAI streches, with light pull...But jelq is sooo awesome, I enjoy doing it, 500 strokes is my routine and often light tickling is what I feel after workout...

Comment

Thanks man...You helped me a lot, entire site and all of this..
                              One more thing, can someone of you, give me an instruction or advice how to increase my flaccid lenght..

Comment

Working...
                              X