Please Tell Me Nothing But The Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Tell Me Nothing But The Truth

I'm 25 years old and my whole life I've been worried about my penis size.

It's small, only 5 inches.

It's even caused me depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts throughout the years.

I have even turned down the very few opportunities that I've had to get laid, because I was afraid that the girl would laugh at me because of my dick is small.

Not that I don't get laughed at already, because the sad thing is, I'm still a virgin and 25 fucking years old.

I've tried pretty much everything that I could get my hands on, from enlargement pills to natural herbal pills just to waste the so little money I have, with no prevail.

I'm at the point to were I just don't want to live like this anymore and want to end my life, kill myself, and escape the pain and sorrow that I live with everyday.

So, if someone here could please answer this question of mine I would highly appreciated it.

Like I said, I was guillible enough to try pills with the hope of increasing my length and ending up with shattered hopes and in a state of depression once again in my life.

Has anyone out there actually had an increased amount of erection length from jelqing? I don't mean a quarter of an inch either, I mean a decent amount of increased erection length, like
    ONE INCH in erection length from the jeqling that is advised on this forum, and I don't mean ONE INCH bone pressed either, I mean an actual 1 INCH of erection length.

Please, give me an honest answer, that's all I'm asking for. I really don't want to get my hopes up high again if it isn't possible, because I don't think I would be able to take another emotional roller coaster ride knowing that I was gullible enough to believe in something like jeqling would increase my size like all the other things I've tried that haven't.

It takes time bro... Nothing is worth killing yourself over. NOTHING. Especially something like that... something you CAN and WILL change.
    I started at 6.5" and am very close to 7" after less than 3 months of PE. There are many people here who have gained an inch or more, and I'm sure many of them will post here to tell you the truth. Penis enlargement IS possible. It takes hard work and dedication. If you TRULY want a larger penis you can attain it through exercise.

I know you think it's all a lie, but nobody here has any reason to lie to you. I'm a 22 year old from PA, and after (not even) 3 months I'm almost .5" longer and .6" thicker. My gains are fairly quick, but it doesn't matter. Like I said, it takes time to make it larger. It's not overnight, but it will happen if you stick with it and don't try and overdo anything to make it 'grow' faster.

I'm telling you bro, read up on all the posts in this forum. It's not only jelqing, but other exercises that can enlarge that part of you. And just so you know, 5 inches isn't small... it's about average. So stop beating yourself up over it, get yourself on a routine, and get that 5 incher up to a 6 or 7!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather101 View Post
      I'm 25 years old and my whole life I've been worried about my penis size.

It's small, only 5 inches.

It's even caused me depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts throughout the years.

I have even turned down the very few opportunities that I've had to get laid, because I was afraid that the girl would laugh at me because of my dick is small.

Not that I don't get laughed at already, because the sad thing is, I'm still a virgin and 25 fucking years old.

I've tried pretty much everything that I could get my hands on, from enlargement pills to natural herbal pills just to waste the so little money I have, with no prevail.

I'm at the point to were I just don't want to live like this anymore and want to end my life, kill myself, and escape the pain and sorrow that I live with everyday.

So, if someone here could please answer this question of mine I would highly appreciated it.

Like I said, I was guillible enough to try pills with the hope of increasing my length and ending up with shattered hopes and in a state of depression once again in my life.

Has anyone out there actually had an increased amount of erection length from jelqing? I don't mean a quarter of an inch either, I mean a decent amount of increased erection length, like
      ONE INCH in erection length from the jeqling that is advised on this forum, and I don't mean ONE INCH bone pressed either, I mean an actual 1 INCH of erection length.

Please, give me an honest answer, that's all I'm asking for. I really don't want to get my hopes up high again if it isn't possible, because I don't think I would be able to take another emotional roller coaster ride knowing that I was gullible enough to believe in something like jeqling would increase my size like all the other things I've tried that haven't.
      I have had plenty of orgasms from guys whose penis was about your size. Please go and read some of my earlier posts. Women don't have orgasms based on the size of a guy's penis. We like a guy who treats us well and when the time comes to have sex, he understands it takes us longer to get ready than it does for a guy. Read as much as you can about foreplay. If you can master that, she will be squirming all over the bed begging you bang her!!

Please feel free to PM me because the size of your penis is certainly not worth commiting suicide.

Comment

If you can't believe all the people here and on *************.org, who have nothing to gain by lying, then go on amazon.com and get yourself a copy Aaron Kemmer's book (Exercising the Penis) and also Gary Griffin's book (Penis Enlargement methods, Facts and Phallusies). Both are excellent. Kemmer's is a step by step guide, and Griffin gives a no BS overview of different methods.

Also, you can read what this researcher has to say:

http://www.healingcare4u.org/MaleSex...onsiveness.pdf

and see the results of the Chartman study, done in the 70s:

https://www.secure-sales.org.uk/dash...mages/2569.htm

Comment

Dude, I read your post and it really made me sad that you would actually think of taking your own life over something like the size of your penis. Bro, I want you to read each response you've gotten so far from those who've responded. You only have one shot at life my friend and taking your own life because your penis size is only 5"???? Dude, come on.

One of my personal friends here, JonPop (JP), started out this process back in 2003 LESS than 5" in erect length and over the course of 6 years bro, he built a monster 8.5" cock. No shit! I myself started this process back in '04 at about 6" in length to begin with and I'm a healthy 7.25" by about 5.25" in girth...........that in itself is a healthy, BIG dick.

You can do this but you've got to get it through your mind right now that it isn't going to happen in a week or even a month. Some of the guys who've got long term gains like myself and JP have been at this for 5 plus years.

Please read all of these posts and know that you CAN do something about your size. PE is no bullshit! I wouldn't be advocating something that didn't work. We're all here because IT DOES WORK! You just have to be willing to give it the proper time, dedication, commitment and patience for it to work.

And, as Nikki pointed out, it isn't the size that makes a chick pop. It's the technique the guy uses that does it. Read her post, she's proof positive.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I know a guy with 8+ inch dick who thought about killing himself because he thought he was a failure at college.
            I know another one with an 8+ inch dick and occasional bipolar disorder who thought about killing himself because he was "abnormal" and thought he could find no one.
            I even briefly thought about it for the similar reasons you mentioned godfather.
            Point is: no matter who you are your going to find something you don't like about yourself. Your also going to meet people who will likely make you feel more shitty about this fact. Chances are your going to give PE a try, and it may or may not work (it hasn't for me, but there are a lot of reasons for this. Still trying it though). If it doesn't work, you just have to deal.
            When i talked about my penis size to a professor friend of mine he said this: "you know realistically and statistically there many people out there with penis's smaller than yours dating women hotter than you think your able to get."

Comment

I'm gonna shoot straight with you since you asked for nothing but the truth. Your issues go deeper than your penis size. You should honestly go and seek professional help before even bother with any sort of PE. What if you start PE, and don't see the results you had hoped?? What then? Back to more suicidal, ''whoa is me'' thoughts? Exactly. Go seek help, and stop asking total strangers what you should do with yourself and your penis. I'm just being realistic. Again, your issues go deeper than your penis size and none of us HERE are qualified to help you.

Comment

I agree with stillwantmore. Go get some help.

However, if you ever fancy just venting out and getting some support, you wont find a better forum. Let us know how it goes.

Baring in mind you've asked for the whole truth: this does work, you can gain over an inch (I've gained over an inch and a half in little over a year). It does take a lot of comittment though, bare that in mind. If you're serious about gaining - and I think you are - then you really should be patient with gains. Some people don't see gains for many months.

Penis pills are also a rip-off. They do work when coupled with PE, but they contain supplements that 1) we are already aware of, and 2) you can buy cheaper and use more efficiently.

I'd like to repeat others when I say that it's NEVER worth killing yourself. There's always a reason to live on. Think about yourself with a bigger dick - that's actually possible now.

Best of luck buddy!

LookAlive
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive Become a better lover

Comment

Man, I started smaller than you (4.8 inches EL) with a shitty erection quality. Now with some good reading and committment, I am 6.2 inches EL. Just put your mind to it. Look into EFT also. It's pretty awesome
                  "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                  7.5" EL
                  5.5" EG

Comment

I agree with stillwantmore. You have some deeper issues that may not be truly connected with your penis size. Once you achieve your size, it may be something else that will make you suicidal. You definitely need to talk to someone about your issues.

Having said that, I have made women squirt and given them dozens of orgasms before unloading myself; all with my 5 and a half inches of one arrogant dick. Its not the size of the dick, its the size of attention you pay to your lover and how you mix things up. Look at it the other way around; would you reject a woman just because her bra size is less than the normal C cup? I hope not. Its the same with the ladies. I've talked to many ladies about this and they all agree that the size of the penis is not important to them. No one cares about your penis size except you.

You, my friend, are short changing yourself and robbing yourself of the happy life that you are entitled to. I have been exercising for some time and I have seen some gains, but its been only a week since I really started to exercise on a consistent basis and I can already see the difference, almost feels like 2 lbs heavier. I even got a comment from my girlfriend asking me if I was doing something because it seems bigger, lol.

Rule the dick!!!
                    As of : 12/13/2009
                    BPEL : 7.0"
                    EG : 5.5"

Currently
                    BPEL : 7.50"
                    EG : 5.5"

Goal
                    BPEL : 8"
                    EG : 6"

Comment

You know what? I've decided not to reply to posts like this in the future.
                      Last edited by HotRod; 12-19-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Hey Godfather 101, man how are you doing. Sorry I got to this thread so late, but there are so many threads on here, some get buried beneath the "newest" thread. Any how I feel your pain, man. Anytime a brother is hurtin', I hurt too.
                        I too think you have deeper pain, and have simply chalked it all up to your genital size. Many people have self-confidence issues, and some blame their job for them, others blame their family or friends for them. Other people lump all their problems together and blame their looks, or lack of, for all their pain (that would be me).
                        And sometimes it is overwhelming, and you really do simply want the pain to end. Believe me I understand. But we have great, caring people here, with lots of good advice. Still, sometimes the words they may choose to give that advice may sound a bit cold or uncaring. Well you know what bro, if you need to vent here or unload or soul search here, I'll listen and try to help.
                        Feel free to come here and ask anything you want, we are all here to learn and grow. I don't know you yet, but what I can say for assurity is that; you are beautiful and so worthwhile, the world would be a colder place without you, and besides we need you here in this great community of ours, so that once you do reach 7 inches we can congratulate you.
                        Life sucks more often than not.... huh? But, I know there is strength inside you to get out and bring your dreams into fruition.
                        And yes, the p.e. will work but it does take time, so give your self over to determination and resolve, you got the heart to do this. And don't worry about females right now, work on yourself.
                        Once you become superman you'll be fightin' 'em off with a tire iron!!
                        Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Working...
                        X