Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did 1000 jelqs today. Should I continue this routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did 1000 jelqs today. Should I continue this routine?

I usually just do the JP90 with an extra 200-300 jelqs at the end which takes me about 22 minutes in total and that includes a 5 minute warm up. Well today my privacy was compromised and didn't get to finish my routine. I ended up doing it again later in the afternoon(jp90 for a 2nd time) and ended up doing about 1000 jelqs in total for the day. I feel pretty good. No signs of injury or fatigue. Should I continue? Been doing JP90 for about a month now. Haven't taken the time to measure anything.

As I'm not a guy, I don't know if that is too much too fast. However, late last year there was an jelq for health competition and I recall some members hitting those numbers in one day.

When you measure, make sure you are consistent like standing against a wall. Keep a log of your progress and PI's. It will help you with your goal.

Good luck!
    I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Found this.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/jonpo...ne-faqs-3#unit
      Current 4/20/2014
      NBPEL 6.5"
      BPEL 7"
      EG 5.5"

Goal
      NBPEL 7" and beyond
      BPEL ??
      EG 5.6" and beyond

Comment

It is too much. As Mrs.W4it mentioned, we had a jelq for health event in November and the very very experienced vets were doing 1000 jelqs in a day. Cut back or you will overtrain.
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

How long did 1000 take? Your dick will be beat.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
          X