A couple of questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions.

Alright =/. So im 19 years old an my penis is about 3.5 inches long erect. Which is realllly small.....
    How would i go on to being this to 5'-6' inches?

Start reading everything you can. Try JP's 90 day routine. It's most definitely your best bet.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

Yeah definitely start out with JP's beginner routine. It's the routine I'm also on, and though I haven't yet seen any gains after one month, I understand that it doesn't happen overnight. So I'll be patient and keep going at it. My flaccid penis and erection quality improved one week in though.

Good luck with this Carnie. And like Snooze said definitely start doing a lot of reading so you don't injure yourself.

Comment

Remember.... NEVER overdo it. That can be worse than doing no PE at all.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Alright i will start it. What is a kegal? And are there videos on how to do some of these?
          Last edited by Carnie; 12-18-2009, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Kegel, not any videos really.... but either way they are for improving the PC/BC muscle. Help with erections and control over ejaculations. You do one by tightening you PC muscle... best way to figure out how to do this would be try stopping your pee mid-stream without using your hands. Also moving your penis while erect without using your hands. try those, that's how you do a kegel. You can do them any time, any where.

Comment

Ohhh alright. So is this what i should be doing?
              1. Warm Up 10 mins
              2. Jelqs 30? Or more?
              3. V Jelqs 30? Or more?

And is that it? Should i be doing more/less reps? or adding in a differnt exercise?

Comment

Snooze posted JP's Beginner Routine, do what it says in that. Works well for most members, and it's great for conditioning yourself to do more advanced exercises later on.

Comment

JPs beginners routine calls for 150 wet jelq & 90 vjelq.

I would suggest you adopt the attitue that you will be doing pe for the long haul and look at it like regular exercise. Just do it and make it part of your routine forever, and the results will come.

remember for yourself each fraction of an inch that you can add will make a significant difference to the appearance of your penis
                  August 09
                  NBPEL 6.25
                  BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                  BPEL - 6.9
                  EG 5.4
                  Current
                  BPFSL
                  8 5/8
                  BPEL 7 15/16
                  EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                  NBPEL - approx 7"
                  The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
                  X