No announcement yet.

Body mass & penis size.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it does not. It's been a subject of study for decades. There's been little if any direct correlation to a mans' height, weight, size of a foot, nose, finger, hand width, you name it...to his penis size. I'm 5' 9'', started at 5x5. Very average. Got a half Greek, half Caucasian background. Was 160lbs back then. I took up bodybuilding over the years here and there, more dedicated the last few. I now weigh around 205.

Comment

I said it earlier in this thread, say it again, several studuies have shown some correlation to height.

Comment

And, I said it earlier, it's genetics. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Years back A buddy of mine who is 6'8" and I double teamed this sexy sexy girl with tits the size of sugar melons. Couldn't help but notice , He wasnt any bigger at all and the girl made a "you going where noone has ever been comment when I was behind her digging in.So body size isn't a factor.
          Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
          8" bpel
          5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
          8 3/4 bpel !!!
          5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
          10 bpel
          7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Ok don't believe me.
            I said correlation, I did not say or even suggest that every tall guy has a monster.
            If you have done, a personal study of several 100 tall guys dicks ,it may have some validity 1 or 2 does not.
            JP as I remember a betterman member did a study, do you remember it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              haven't seen the study with shorter men kp do you have a linK?
              The link in sacc post also supports the idea taller men on average have larger peni.
              Yeah let me go get it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Oh yes here it is.

Originally Posted by kingpole https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/...s/viewpost.gif
                Penis Size, Alternative and Preventive Medicine from WellnessMD
                Research indicates that even in an adult male, penis growth is still possible .... The number of androgen receptor positive cells in the human fetal penis did not ... Disclaimer | Privacy Notice | Site Map Last Modified: May 20, 2009 ...
                Welcome to wellness MD On The Web, Alternative and Preventive Medicine from WellnessMDpenis.html -

I found this this is a recent link into the study of andrology. for the inreaing the adult penis. Evidently it is possible to increaese the size of the adult penis. This is new hope for those who have micro penis. which is said to be at or less tham 4.5"

Men with larger penis produce more DHT, tend to be stockier, around 5'8" and have male pattern baldness. I believe that PE,Pumps and other forms of PE exercise sti,ulates growth. Some however may need topical testosterone therapy. Gents we are entering a new age of male health medicine.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Umm it is coming up, cannot be displayed.
                  Did I read this awhile back and it was mere supposition, an unsupported theory?
                  Appologies if I misremembered and no offense meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Umm it is coming up, cannot be displayed.
                    Did I read this awhile back and it was mere supposition, an unsupported theory?
                    Appologies if I misremembered and no offense meant.
                    Oh thats OK. Im having problems with the theory though. I think big dicks and small dicks are attached to all different types of builds. But i wonder about the correlation between hair loss and bigger dicks. It may be that the less hair you have the more meat you have.

Comment

Working...
                    X