X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    Umm it is coming up, cannot be displayed.
    Did I read this awhile back and it was mere supposition, an unsupported theory?
    Appologies if I misremembered and no offense meant.
    Oh thats OK. Im having problems with the theory though. I think big dicks and small dicks are attached to all different types of builds. But i wonder about the correlation between hair loss and bigger dicks. It may be that the less hair you have the more meat you have.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Umm it is coming up, cannot be displayed.
    Did I read this awhile back and it was mere supposition, an unsupported theory?
    Appologies if I misremembered and no offense meant.

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Oh yes here it is.

Originally Posted by kingpole https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/...s/viewpost.gif
    Penis Size, Alternative and Preventive Medicine from WellnessMD
    Research indicates that even in an adult male, penis growth is still possible .... The number of androgen receptor positive cells in the human fetal penis did not ... Disclaimer | Privacy Notice | Site Map Last Modified: May 20, 2009 ...
    Welcome to wellness MD On The Web, Alternative and Preventive Medicine from WellnessMDpenis.html -

I found this this is a recent link into the study of andrology. for the inreaing the adult penis. Evidently it is possible to increaese the size of the adult penis. This is new hope for those who have micro penis. which is said to be at or less tham 4.5"

Men with larger penis produce more DHT, tend to be stockier, around 5'8" and have male pattern baldness. I believe that PE,Pumps and other forms of PE exercise sti,ulates growth. Some however may need topical testosterone therapy. Gents we are entering a new age of male health medicine.

Leave a comment:

• kingpole
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    haven't seen the study with shorter men kp do you have a linK?
    The link in sacc post also supports the idea taller men on average have larger peni.
    Yeah let me go get it.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Ok don't believe me.
    I said correlation, I did not say or even suggest that every tall guy has a monster.
    If you have done, a personal study of several 100 tall guys dicks ,it may have some validity 1 or 2 does not.
    JP as I remember a betterman member did a study, do you remember it?

Leave a comment:

• growing4her
    replied
    Years back A buddy of mine who is 6'8" and I double teamed this sexy sexy girl with tits the size of sugar melons. Couldn't help but notice , He wasnt any bigger at all and the girl made a "you going where noone has ever been comment when I was behind her digging in.So body size isn't a factor.

Leave a comment:

• JonPop
    replied
    And, I said it earlier, it's genetics. (jP

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    I said it earlier in this thread, say it again, several studuies have shown some correlation to height.

Leave a comment:

• stillwantmore
    replied
    No it does not. It's been a subject of study for decades. There's been little if any direct correlation to a mans' height, weight, size of a foot, nose, finger, hand width, you name it...to his penis size. I'm 5' 9'', started at 5x5. Very average. Got a half Greek, half Caucasian background. Was 160lbs back then. I took up bodybuilding over the years here and there, more dedicated the last few. I now weigh around 205.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Hey for me it was being slim. I am tall but my natural build is very slim, women seem to like a bulkier build.

Leave a comment:

• NP97
    replied
    Same height bro... I feel your pain. Being on the short side makes you less... attractive to women. I mean, I'm not the best looking dude, but I know I'm fuckin' adorable to the opposite sex and have a great personality. My height is a big reason why lots of women won't go for me. Most are about my height or slightly taller, and it makes them and me feel weird.

Leave a comment:

• Johnlocke
    replied
    I'm a short guy 5.6" tall but built well. I'm on 5" or so NBPL and 5.3EG. (These are starting stats) I personally, think height is overrated (not being offensive to any taller guys on these forums, but I do get an unfair shair of bad puns and jokes about my height) if I can dispel these myths to one person, in particular, a girl (this is when I'm 7"+ from PE - thank you guys!) then I'll feel like a bigger man. It's just I find it hard to accept, as us shorter guys get alot of unfair smack for a part of our genetics. I'm not up myself, I'm not rude or anything, I'm just short. Nothing frustaites me more then someone looking down upon me, or talking down to me. I have learned to manage this - Though I'm guessing it will be easier as I get older - but I really can't understand why the world has such an emphasis on whether people are tall or not. People come in all shapes and sizes, maybe I'm just sour because, regardless of me being very good looking (Not being vain here, I was blessed with a nice face at least - lets hope it lasts!) I am not what the average woman looks for, which is usually the "tall and strong" man that "supposedly has a huge penis (not that it's wrong, it's just another thing that frustrates me)" Sorry if I have offended anyone it's just an ongoing personal struggle, personally I don't think any man would understand unless he's under 5"8.

Leave a comment:

• Gravik
    replied
    Yup. I used to fit into the tall, lanky guy category, but no big shlong here haha.

Leave a comment:

• RockofFox
    replied
    I can't see that they would be related at all. That would be a pretty easy distinction to make if it was the case. I'm sure its very random.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    haven't seen the study with shorter men kp do you have a linK?
    The link in sacc post also supports the idea taller men on average have larger peni.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X