Going for an 8x6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going for an 8x6?

For anyone going for the infamous "8x6," consider joining my new group: 8X6 Here We Come.

I'd love 8 x 6...but I think its a very long term dream of mine. Maybe when I get a bit closer....
    Good luck though.
    Starting stats (BP): 6.69" x 4.88"
    Short Term Goal: BPEL 7" EG 5" Reached 21/11/10
    New Short Term Goal: BPEL 7.5" EG 5.5
    Long Term Goal: BPEL 8" x EG 6"

Restarted BPEL 6.7" x 4.9" 9/7/16

Comment

8x6 is the bomb

but 9x6.5 is the nuclear bomb
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

I don't know if I want to be much wider then 6 because a pop cans like 6.2

Comment

8x6 is my ultimate goal. Part of me hopes that I never get there because reaching it is the fun part. I'll get there some day though.
          Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
          and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawk11 View Post
            8x6 is my ultimate goal. Part of me hopes that I never get there because reaching it is the fun part. I'll get there some day though.
            That is an interesting comment. Good to see that you enjoy your PE exercise. Don't worry. Even after achieving your goal you can still conduct a light routine to keep your penis healthy and maintained at that size.
            Starting Stats

NBPEL: 5.8"
            EG: 4.5"

Goal

NBPEL: 7.0"
            EG: 5.0"

Comment

This is a worthy goal, as much biger in either measurement and you risk girls finding it tooo large. I was going for 8.5" by 6.5" but my girl stoped me at 6" bpeg as that is all she can handle. So anyway I have 8 by 6 currently and am happy ,though I might go a bit more in length.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                I don't know if I want to be much wider then 6 because a pop cans like 6.2
                I just so happen to have a tape measure and a soda can within easy reach, and it comes out to about 8 1/2" circumference. Which is ridiculous.
                Starting stats:.......Current stats:
                BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
                EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

Hey Pegasus what was your stats when you started PE? and how long did it take you to get to 8"x6"?
                  Start 10/12/09

BPEL= 6.00"
                  EL= 5.50"
                  EG= 4.75"
                  FL=3.50"
                  FG=4.25"

Goal= EL 7.50"x 6.00"

Comment

This isn't as simple a question as it seems.
                    At 21years I was 6.75"bpel by 4.75" bpeg ,sometime after this I started prolonged edging, which I sort of self discovered. After some time I became multi orgasmic. This led to longer sessions and of course long sessions with girlfriends, so over several years my dick grew to 7.75"bpel by 5.25"bpeg. Now please note I did not know I was doing PE and thought I was having a late growth spurt. By this time I was in my mid 20's and eventually filled out to 5.5"bpeg which I thought was very strange at that age. Ok so there I am going through life ,happy with a decent 7.75"bpel by 5.5"bpeg.

Fast forward till I am 40 years odd and I read a couple of sentances on jelq in a magazine. Well I decided to try it for penis health as I did not believe it could cause penis growth. Well I did a bit here an there gradually increaseing over a long time. One day I thought my god I think my dick looks longer, so I measured and it was an eighth longer, I couldn't believe it, jelq makes your dick bigger!!! Well this was a shock. Then I got to thinking I am nearly 8" bpel now that is a big dick.
                    So with no mentor, over some time I just experimented doing some basic stretches and jelq many jelq at low erection %. When I got to 8.25" bpel by 5.75" bpeg ,my now ex wife ,told me to stop as she couldn't handle it. So I did. Now this took several years but then I didn't really know what I was doing, for that matter at the start I didn't believe in what I was doing.

Fast forward several more years ,I break up with the ex, my dick has shrunk back to 8" by 5.625". Well I am in my late 40's thinking I will never get sex again, but I was way wrong. So anyway I thought I may start jelq again to help libido as much as anything and looked on the net. That is when I found pe, I was fairly happy with my size anyway, but found a great community of guys out there. I decided to increase a bit and see how it went, anyway when I got to 6" bpeg my present girl said whoa up on that girth. Now at this point I am 8 and an eigth by 6 neat so I have been there awhile, recently deciding to increase length a little. I am now 49years so you could say anything between a couple years of pe on and off through to 27years of pe most of them unknowingly.

Sorry it was such a long post ,with several answers to a simple question.
                    Your situations are very different, you have pe gym and thus you are not alone in the dark, stumbling on things by accident as I was. I hope you appreciate the work remek, al,jp etc have done to bring light to this subject.
                    They have lit the path before you.
                    Pegasus
                    Administrator
                    PE Gym Editor
                    PEGym Hero
                    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                    Last edited by Pegasus; 11-07-2009, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DailyAffirmation View Post
                      I just so happen to have a tape measure and a soda can within easy reach, and it comes out to about 8 1/2" circumference. Which is ridiculous.
                      Oh lol i only googled it haha.

Comment

I want 8x6 too. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by PEkid View Post
                          I want 8x6 too. Hehe.
                          Yep, that's my goal. I cant wait till I can show it off with pride!
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"
                          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Size ,stamina and skill were what I wanted.

Comment

Yes, we all want those things. They do take awhile to acheive, however. Crazy how you gained a solid inch without even doing streches (except edging)
                              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                              X