Restarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restarting

hey guys i've done PE off and on now for a year. I've mostly done kegels and jelqs with no stretches. I usually do a light warm up but haven't seen many results except for harder erections. I'm 6.5 inches NBEL by 5 inch girth. It's a good size already, but I've always wanted my tallywacker to reach the 7 inch plateau! My preferred size would be 7-7.5 inches long by 5.5 to 6 inch girth. I realize many guys here have gotten much larger gains than the ones I am hoping for, so I just want to get some advice on the best method for gaining 1/2 inch to 1 inch in length and girth. I'm thinking of hanging or stretching with the sock method so let me know what you guys think, I want to make this a reality!

Well, if length is a big goal, my recommendation is low weight hanging for long periods of time. Jelqs are good for length but seem to have more effect on girth. Stretches and weights tend to focus on the length more.

Again, this is just an opinion but years ago I made some decent length gain (almost 1/2 an inch) in 3 to 4 months with pretty much only weights.
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Comment

From personal experience the main thing I can advise that you don't currently do is stretching.

I love stretching, I really think it plays a large part in length gains.

LookAlive
      One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
      Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Get on jp's newbie routine this has all you need.

Comment

Low intensity stretching with a lot of HEAT man. Light pulls of no more than 60 seconds each. Make sure you warm up very well.

Good quality stretching = a lot of length gains!
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
          X