Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing for Uncircumsized Penis

Hi Folks,

A newbie here. I am planning to start with JPs 90 day routine.

Had one confusion. I am uncircumsized. After reading multiple threads on how uncircumsized ones should be doing jelqs (by pulling the foreskin and jelquing with one hand), i tried it myself.

However, i really found it uncomfortable (maybe because my glans are sensitive) & ineffective.

Is it really wrong to jelq without pulling the foreskin down? Because, when I tried that I found it really effective.

Ad!
    Cheers,
    Adi

Stats:

08 Nov 09:

NBPEL - 5.5"
    EG - 4"

Welcome to the Gym adi,

Its ok to jelq without pulling the foreskin down................

The effect you are looking for is to move the blood into the penis causing expansion................if you can do it with the fs in place go for it. The only downside I can think of is that you might increase your foreskin in the process. Of course if you are highly successful you will need that extra fs for your extra length. Good Luck!!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Phibby!!
      Thanks a lot for replying and for all those informative threads across this forum.

Ad!
      Cheers,
      Adi

Stats:

08 Nov 09:

NBPEL - 5.5"
      EG - 4"

Comment

You're very welcome and Best wishes to you!!
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

What I do is I hold the foreskin at the base (not pulling it all the way back), just so the top of the glans can be seen. I find this helps stop the foreskin bunching up in front of my jelqing hand.
          Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Yeah dude jelqing while you pull the skin down is tedious and feels awkward. I found that you can use two hands, but as you jelq use your other hand to push down the skin at the base of your shaft a little, that way you arent jelquing your sack skin. Pretty much what Bmot said.

Comment

oops didnt realise this thread was dead

Comment

Working...
              X